Ego: Lies

"Val move your ass." Harry chuckles as he takes long strides up the leveled steps to his parents house.

"Mum! Mum! Mum!" Harry yelled as he rang the doorbell obnoxiously.

"Harry!" Anne scolds him pushing him into the house to get to me.

"Valerie it's been so long, beautiful as always." She hugs me tightly making me screw my eyes shut, my body is still really achy from Harry.

"Same to you Anne I missed you." I smile when she pulls away.

"Move Harry!" Gemma yells when she sees me close the door behind me.

"Val!" She squeals hugging me just as tight as Anne did, I involuntarily let out an ow and pray silently that she didn't hear it.

"My family just deserted me for my girlfriend." Harry scoffs but there is a playful undertone.

"Where's Riley?" I ask referring to Harry's dad.

"He's picking up their aunt and a few family friends he'll be here soon. But you guys can relax until then, Harry be a good boy and show Val around we renovated." Anne says happily.

"But I'm not a good boy," you got that right. "I'm an amazing man." I mentally suck my teeth.

He grips my hand tightly making my face contort.

As we are out of earshot he pushes me against the wall. "You better act like you have some fucking sense when they get here or so help me God." He seethes looking me over in disgust.

"C'mon." He tugs me through the house showing me the newly renovated rooms, I see that one is a nursery.

"Anne's pregnant?" I whisper.

"No she says it's for us." The last time I checked I wasn't pregnant so what does she mean for us?

"She wants grandchildren." He answers the unspoken question.

"Oh." Is all I manage to say.

"What? You don't want to start a family someday?" He asks pulling me into his room and closing the door behind him.

"Of course I do, but I don't want our future kids to see their mom getting abused especially if we have a son." I answer truthfully. Conversation of our future never go smoothly they always end in an argument.

"Think about it: If we had a daughter what would you do if her boyfriend or husband was abusing her? You'd loose your god damn mind. My father doesn't know because if he did he'd kill you where you stand." I mean that literally my father would probably murder him.

"Speaking of your parents, how are they?" He asks playing with the hem of my dress.

"I wouldn't exactly know I haven't talked to them in a while." I answer as he starts to hike up my dress.

"What are you doing?" I ask my breath hitching in my throat.

"Nothing." He slides his fingers down the inside of my stockings, he rolls them down all the way to my ankles.

"Your legs look better without them he unzips my heels, I step out of them and take off the stockings.

"I want to fuck you so badly, Val."

"Harry, no your family is downstairs." I move his hands away from the back of my thighs.

"I'll be quick, I promise."

"Harry. No." I refuse to have sex with him while his family is here.

"Baby please?"He pouts and I almost give in. I just lean down and kiss his pouty bottom lip. "Later." I say when Gemma calls us downstairs.

"I will fuck you in this room bent over that desk." He says shrugging nonchalantly. My cheeks flush at his words. "But until that time I will take you where ever I want you." He holds my hand lightly, stuffing my stockings into his pants pocket.

 "So is this the infamous Valerie?" A lady with bouncy blonde hair and blue eyes asks.

"Val this is Aunt Linda." Harry introduces me, I stick my hand out to shake it but she pulls me in for a hug instead.

"We don't shake hands sweetheart you're practically family, we're just waiting on a certain someone to make it official."

"I'm hungry, mum what did you make for lunch." Harry purposely says it really loud to avoid the question, I'm only nineteen I am no where near ready to get married but I want that option.

"How's my favourite daughter-in law." Riley says pulling me in for a hug, this family sure is affectionate.

"Hehe, Hi Riley." I laugh awkwardly as I hug him back.

"Everyone this is Valerie, Valerie this is Greg, Leah, and Tamie." I assume Leah is their daughter and she's really pretty, curly black hair, full lips, deep brown eyes, and chocolate skin.

"Hi, Valerie." They say. I wave and smile.

"Did you know that Harry and Leah used to date?" Riley says.

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago." Harry chuckles tugging on his hair, a pang of jealousy hits me, she's so beautiful and I suddenly feel very self conscious.

 I sit next to Harry on one side, Anne and Riley sit at the head of the table, Linda sits next to Gemma and Leah, Tamie, and Greg sit on either side of Harry and I.

  "So tell us about yourself." Linda says as we start to eat, Harry rests his hand on my knee and starts to move it up slowly, I cough and try to push his hand off subtly but he not budging.

"Well I am currently going to college to get my uh," His hand squeezes my upper thigh. "To get my degree in journalism, and uh," I gasp as he starts to rub me over my underwear, I squeeze my thighs tightly against his hand and continue what I was saying.

"And hopefully take a few extra courses."

"I had no idea babe, what other courses are you interested in?" He asks with a straight face while I grip onto the chair for dear life my nails sure to leave a print in the cushion.

"Biology, yoga, and drama." I bite my bottom lip to stifle my moan.

"Are you okay Val?" Gemma asks looking really concerned.

"Peachy." I say with a strained voice.

 He slides a finger in and I nearly loose myself in front of everyone, I grip my spoon tightly as I shovel mashed potatoes into my mouth. I can't take this anymore.

"May I be excused?" I ask wiping my mouth.

"Of course." Harry pulls out as I stand up and fix my dress.

 I walk quickly up the stairs and into the nearest bathroom, when I check my appearance my cheeks are flushed.

 Someone knocks on the bathroom door, when I open it it's Leah and she has a look of pity on her face.

   SOOO A LITTLE BIT A SMUT BECAUSE LATELY THAT'S ALL I BEEN THINKING ABOUT SOO UH YEAH THAT HAPPENED. ALSO I GOING ON A SCHEDULE NOW. IF I DON'T UPLOAD TOMORROW IT WILL HAPPEN THE DAY AFTER. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING!! 

How about five votes and three comments for the next update? I'll still update so yah