A Fake

This story is based off of episode 19.5 of the second season, so I hope you guys enjoy.

Shizuo's POV

I'm walking around Ikebukuro with my boyfriend Izaya then turn to him and say, "So I'll be gone tomorrow because I'm going to my grandfather's grave with Kasuska."

"Okay, but I will miss you a little bit." Izaya says.

"A little bit?" I ask.

"Yeah is there a problem with me only missing you a little. I'm not that clingy you know." He says defensively.

"I know but we are dating so at least act like you want to be with me more."

"Okay... Shizu-chan please don't leave me! I love you and I'll miss you so! I don't know what I could do without you, please oh please stay-"

"Okay you can stop now!" I say cutting off his very dramatic pleading.

"Why I thought that's what you wanted?"

"You know it wasn't Izaya. Man, what am I going to do with you?"

"Kiss me." He says innocently.

I smile at him then start leaning closer for a kiss. As I get closer, Izaya gets onto his toes and reaches my lips. We stay connected in a passionate kiss then part and walk around Ikebukuro hand in hand.

When we get to Izaya's apartment later that night I give him a final kiss on the forehead then leave to meet up with Kasuka.

Izaya's POV

I go inside my apartment and straight to my computer. I search the internet and go through group chats to try and find something to keep myself occupied tomorrow.

*Next morning*

So I couldn't find anything interesting last night but I'm definitely going to find entertainment for today.

I look on my phone for a interesting post on the Dollars website. I find one with Shizu-chan's name mentioned and see that someone has seen a Shizuo Heiwajima impersonator.

I go to the link were the picture was uploaded and laugh when I see the person.

This is going to be interesting.

*Few hours later*

I wait on the steps to the park for the fake Shizuo to walk by. I've been doing some research and found out this guy was a bartender, but he was mistaken as my Shizu-chan.

I also found out his name is Shizuo Nobusuma, he made himself look similar to Shizu-chan and there are a lot things off about him.

He obviously doesn't have Shizu-chan's strength, doesn't have the same body build whatsoever, and finally he most likely doesn't know I, the infamous Izaya Orihara is dating the real Shizuo Heiwajima.

Only reason why I know he doesn't is because if he did he would know not to try to impersonate Shizu-chan.

I finally see him walk by and kindly get his attention, but he asks if I wanted to fight him.

I answer no and introduce myself with an alias name. Somehow he actually believes me instantly and we go into a fast food restaurant.

We sit down near a window and I say holding out my debit card, "Shizuo, you can have anything you want and I'll pay. We are friends, right?"