Young Love

Hello again this is my second story and it's a lot happier than the other one. Hope you enjoy! P.S. Don't look at the pic till the end it'll make sense later.

I finally got to see him again I'm so happy but....
Does he remember me........

Ten years ago

I sit there alone on a park bench in Ikebukuro the sky is nice and the wind calming. My raven colored hair blows lightly while I look around seeing all the other kids play and having fun.

"I wish I had a friend to play with." I mumbled quietly.

"Then why not play with me and my brother."

I jumped a little and turned to the voice. I saw two boys one around my age and the other looked only a few years younger than me. The older one looking down and smiling at me.

"Are you sure I may get too annoying for you." I answer back.

"Yeah I'm sure but what's that word annoy- whatever I don't know what that means so I don't care still want to play." He still smiles down at me and now holds out a hand.

I think is he stupid I learned the word annoying last year.

Anyways I nod and take his hand. We run over to the playground and he trips a little on the way. He was a little bit taller than me and really strong. He had brown hair with a kind of milk chocolate color eyes they were so pretty. His younger brother was a little bit shorter and had the same color hair as his brother, but his eyes were darker. He also had no emotion on his face what's up with that.

"By the way my name is Shizuo and this is my little brother Kasuka." Pointing to his younger brother beside him.

"My name is Izaya I'm 6 years old nice to meet you Shizuo, Kasuka."

"Why are you so formal? It's okay you don't have to be we're friends now. Right?"

"Yeah you're right." I smile at him and we go play.

We play for hours and then their parents call them to go home. We wave each other goodbye and the two brothers turn around to go to there parents.

Suddenly Shizuo turns around and yells. "Also I'm 7 maybe we'll see each other again"

I stand there thinking I'll see him again in school I know it we'll be best friends.

Present time

I'm Izaya Orihara 16 years old and just found out after meeting him for a year that Shizuo Heiwajima, is the Shizuo I met when I was 6. He's the Shizuo I kept thinking of for ten years to meet again and be best friends. The Shizuo I had a crush on for four years. Crap why, we hate each other why did it have to be him.

"Izzzayaaa!"

I turn around and see a angry Shizuo running towards me with a light pole in his hands.

"Really Shizu-chan we're in school." I turn around and run through the other students.

I turn left into a empty room and quickly close the door. I gasp for air as I think of everything. Was I in love with Shizu-chan? Do I still feel the same for him? Why can't I get him out of my mind? Would he feel the same way about m-

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard Shizuo open the door. He didn't have the light pole with him anymore guess it doesn't fit in a school. He came up to me with a angry face saying "You know you piss me off."

I smirk and say "I know but can I ask you something?" I have to at least know if he remembers our time together.

He paused for a second probably thought I would never say something like that then he answered "Yeah what is it? It better be quick."

"Okay do you remember playing with an alone kid in the park ten years ago?" I let it out. I think please remember.

"A kid that was alone? Oh I think I played with my brother and a small kid named uh....."

"Izaya."

"Yeah that was that kids name and he looked like you." I smile inside he remembers. "But he was a lot nicer than you."

Really how thick was that head of his can he not piece it together faster. I move past him to leave.

He turns around quickly grabbing my arm. "Are you that Izaya, flea?"

I look at him he knows I'm so happy. We stay in the empty classroom for a little while talking about what happened after we said goodbye ten years ago.

One year later

I'm now 17 the last year of high school is about to end. I walk to the empty classroom Shizu-chan and I confessed to each other.

We were both in love with each other when we were both around 13. Okay I was 12 but that doesn't matter. The matter was we both love each other that's it.

We haven't told anyone else about it so we keep it secret. I hope it lasts long I wouldn't know how to explain to people about how it happened.

I open the door to the classroom and see Shizu-chan at the window. I walk up to him and get on my toes to kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist sliding down to the floor exchanging sweat kisses.

I think I want this to last forever.

Our young love......

Hello whoever decided to read this story completely. I hope you enjoyed it remember to tell me if there's anything wrong and I'll fix it. I'll see you next chapter.