Shizu-chan's Birthday

Shizuo's POV

I start to wake up and then hear the doorbell ring. I slowly get up then walk over to the door and see Celty standing at the door.

I say good morning and she types on her PDA and shows me saying, "I have something to ask you."

"Okay, what is it?" I ask.

"Could you come to Shinra's and my apartment around eight o'clock tonight?"

"Sure no problem, but you know you could've just texted me." I say.

"I could've but you probably won't check your phone if you're with him." Celty types.

"True." I answer then say, "Well then I'll see you at eight."

I wave goodbye then close the door and go back to my room and go back under the covers. Then I close my eyes and try to sleep some more, but it doesn't work.

I'm poked by Izaya lying beside me staring. I sigh then ask, "What do you want?"

"Who was at the door?" He asks.

"Celty, she wants me to go to their apartment at eight." I explain.

"Why?"

"How should I know, but I'm going so will you wait here till I get back?"

"Yeah, I don't have anything else better to do." Izaya answers.

Then I hug him and say, "I love you."

He mumbles 'I love you' back then goes back to sleep in my arms. I wonder though why was I asked to go to Shinra's?

I sigh and sleep in for a little while longer then get up to go to work.

Izaya's POV

I say goodbye to Shizu-chan before he leaves for work then change my clothes. We've been dating for about four months now and sleeping over at his house has been pretty normal.

I walk out of Shizu-chan's room and go to the couch and start watching TV. After about an hour I hear the doorbell ring so I get up and see both of my sisters at the door.

"What do you two want?" I ask.

"We need you to come with us." Mairu answers.

"Why?"

"Just come with us and we'll explain on the way." Mairu explains.

"Yeah I doubt that. If this is one of our stupid schemes again-"

"No it's nothing like that." Mairu says cutting me off.

"I still don't believe you."

Mairu sighs then Kururi says, "Then we'll take you by force."

Right after she says that Mairu lunges forward with a cloth in her hand, trying to get to my mouth. When I dodge Kururi comes forward and puts the cloth in her hand to my mouth. Then Mairu holds me from behind as I slowly lose consciousness.

*Sometime later*

I slowly wake up and look around. It looks like I'm at my apartment. Why would they bring me here, what's going on anyway?

I try to get up but fall back down and see that my ankles are taped together and both my arms trapped as well.

My sisters come in and I ask, "What are you two doing?!"

"Well isn't it obvious? You're a gift from us for Shizuo." Mairu says cheerfully.

"We're going to trade with Shizuo so we can have Yuhei." Kururi says.

"I feel so loved." I say sarcastically.

"Now, on to Shinra's apartment!" Mairu says ignoring me.

*Shinra's apartment*

My sisters tied my mouth shut so when I hear Shizu-chan come in I can't yell for help. I hear them have fun and laughing then the presents are being opened.

When it gets to Mairu and Kururi's turn I hear them tell Shizu-chan to close his eyes. They come to my hiding spot and dragged me right in front of him.

Mairu tells him to open his eyes. He looks down at me with a questioning look and asks, "What is going on, Izaya?"

"He's your present from us." Mairu says then Kururi continues saying to him, "So we can have Yuhei for a day."

"Really?" He asks then looks as he's thinking it over then turns to his brother and asks, "Are you okay with spending a day with them, Kasuka?"

"I don't mind." Kasuka answers.

"Wait! You're actually okay with this! Shizu-chan I'm not an object to trade!" I yell but no one understands because my mouth is still covered.

"Don't worry Izaya we'll have some fun tonight don't worry about a thing." Shizu-chan says to me and smiles.

And reason why I'm scared is that I don't know what he is going to do. Well whatever I hope you had a good birthday Shizu-chan because you better do something for me for mine.

Hello readers I hope you guys enjoyed and sorry it's late.See you next chapter and happy birthday Shizuo!