New Years Party

Izaya's POV

I'm at Shinra's apartment with Dota-chin and his group. We're actually having fun and I'm trying my hardest not to smart talk someone, which is really hard.

After awhile I hear the doorbell ring and Shinra goes to open the door. When he comes back Shizu-chan is right beside him and we glare at each other.

Then we both ask Shinra, "What is he doing here?!"

"I invited him. You two need to calm down and try to get along." Shinra says to both of us then walks to Celty.

We both glare at each other again then Shizu-chan walks over to Dota-chin and starts talking to him. Though all I can think is that stupid protozoan shouldn't be talking to anyone and ignoring me.

Erika's POV

I observe Shizu-chan's and Izaya's actions and what I think is they don't know how to express their feelings to each other. They just need to realize how much they love each other.

I go over to Shinra and Celty and ask Shinra, "Hey, do you have anything that can bring someone's inner feelings to the surface?"

"If you're talking about Izaya's and Shizuo's feelings then I will say it now, it's a bad idea." Shinra answers.

'Didn't I tell you before a relationship between those two won't happen' Celty types on her PDA.

"No I don't remember that."

'Well it won't happen those two hate each other way too much.'

"So that means they love each other." I exclaim.

"No that's not what Celty means, but I have told her once that it is possible that Shizuo and Izaya like each other. Though she didn't want to listen, even though it was valuable information." Shinra says to me but loud enough for Celty to hear.

'What?! When did you mention that?!' Celty types, obviously surprised.

"When the slasher attacks were going on and you showed me the kitchen knife."

"Oh! So she told you what I thought." I speak up.

"Yeah and your probably not far off from the truth."

"Really?!" I say excitingly.

"Yeah, also I can-"

"What are you guys talking about over here?" Someone says behind us cutting Shinra from his sentence.

We turn around and see Shizu-chan and Izaya staring down at us in curiosity.

Then Izaya says, "We both heard our names way too many times over here."

"Oh, we were talking about the drinks we are going to give out when it hits twelve... and since I know you two aren't big on drinking we're thinking of something to give you." Shinra explains to them.

"Really? Then just don't let it be like that last time you invited us out to drink just to tell us you were getting engaged." Shizu-chan says then walks away with Izaya.

What does he mean by last time though? It seems like something really interesting must've happened.

Shinra's POV

It's almost time to get the drinks I was planning so I go grab a bottle of wine and the drug for Shizuo and Izaya.

I make everyone's drink and put a little bit of the drug into Shizuo's and Izaya's glasses then stirred it in so they can't detect anything wrong.

I carry everyone else's glasses around first then the last two to them. It hits twelve and I say, "Bottoms up." then everyone excluding Celty drank their wine.

Shizuo's POV

I take the glass of wine from Shinra and right when it turned twelve and I heard Shinra say 'Bottoms up.' I take a big drink of the wine like everyone else.

Once I finish my glass I start to hear Izaya coughing. What's with him? Did he choke on some-

In the middle of my thoughts I start coughing as well. I start to get dizzy and my vision is getting blurry as well. What's going on with me and why is it only happening to Izaya and I?

I look back at Izaya and see him looking at me as well. But right when I saw him this time I started thinking that he's really cute. I know it's not really something you would say to a guy but still...

Erika's POV

I watch Shizu-chan and Izaya and then the next thing I know Shizu-chan grabs Izaya and kisses him on the lips. I'm so happy my OTP is alive and well.

Izaya is kissing back which makes me scream like crazy. I then take out my phone and start taking pictures of them.

Then Shizu-chan looks over at us and he asks Shinra, "Where's your spare bedroom."

Shinra points a little bit to the left behind Shizu-chan and he goes in that direction with Izaya. The entire time that's going on I'm screaming my lungs out in pure happiness.

Right when the door closes I go to the door and start listening. My boyfriend Walker stares at me and says, "Don't you think you should give them some privacy."

"Why should I? This is the first step to their marriage. I have to record it for them." I say and press the record button on my phone.

*next morning*

Shizuo's POV

I wake up and feel that I'm holding someone in my arms. I look down and see Izaya sleeping soundly beside me. I jump a little and ended up pushing Izaya off the bed making him wake up.

He stands up and yells at me, "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I ask ignoring his question.

"No and you still haven't answered me!"

"I'll answer you when you cover up."

He looks at me questionably then down at himself. Then Izaya's eyes go wide and he grabs the sheets to cover himself but moves the sheets covering me.

Izaya starts to blush and I do as well then I say, "Absolutely nothing happened last night, right?"

"Right." He answers, then the door slams open and I quickly grab something to cover the lower half of my body.

"Hey guys! Did you have fun!" Erika says happily.

Why do I have this feeling that her and Shinra did something? Whatever, well at least I know one thing, never to come to Shinra's parties.

Hello readers I hope you guys enjoyed and happy New Years! See you next chapter!