Halloween Party

Hello readers I think you already know this is a Halloween special so I hope you guys enjoy!

Izaya's POV

I walk around Ikebukuro for a while trying to find Shizu-chan. We're supposed to go to a store to get Shizu-chan's costume for a Halloween party that Shinra is hosting in his apartment.

I have a great idea for Shizu-chan's and my costume. I'm going to be a vampire, while Shizu-chan is the priest. The only reason I have for coming up with that idea would be because of our love hate relationship.

We've been dating for five months and it's been fun, but sometimes I do get on Shizu-chan's nerves and he ends up throwing something heavy at me. I still can't stop loving him though, becuase we always resolve our fights and make up afterwards.

But I'm getting off topic, I think that Shinra's party will be fun. I get to be with Shizu-chan more and he'll be wearing something I'm picking out. He's going to be so handsome.

I spot Shizu-chan making his daily rounds with Tom and Varona. He spots me coming toward him, so he says something to Tom and starts walking toward me.

"Hey Izaya, ready to go?" Shizu-chan asks while hugging me.

I nod and smile up at him, then we both walk off hand in hand to the costume store. We get to the store and I instantly start to go find a good sexy priest costume. I look at sizes and it takes me awhile to find the right ones for Shizu-chan since he's so tall.

I tell him to go try it on, then start to look for a good coat he could wear. After awhile Shizu-chan comes out looking a little embarrassed, but I think he looks hot.

He comes up to me and asks, "Are you sure I have this on right? It looks weird."

"Come on Shizu-chan you look great. Here put this on." I say excited holding out the perfect coat.

He puts it on then looks in the mirror behind him and says, "Well, it looks a lot better than before."

"It looks great on you Shizu-chan and it's going to look even better when I give you the prop you're going to have."

"Prop!?"

"Yep! Come on let's pay for this then go to my apartment!" I say excitedly, dragging Shizu-chan around.

Shizuo's POV

I follow Izaya to his apartment carrying the costume he bought for me, trying not to drop it. He unlocks his door and runs to his room to change.

While he does that I walk over to his couch and sit patiently, waiting for him to come back out. I look through the bag with my costume still unsure of why I'm wearing it.

We have about three hours to be at Shinra's so that would be enough time for us to put on our costumes and get down there. I wait for Izaya for a little while longer until I hear him call for me.

I walk into his room and very confused of what he is trying to do. He notices I'm coming in and asks, "Can you help put the wings on?"

"Uh, Yeah." I answer and go up to him.

It takes about thirty minutes to get them on and it was horrible. The wings fell off every two seconds until we got them completely latched on.

"Okay, now Shizu-chan wait hear I'll go get your prop, so start putting on your costume." Izaya says to me while leaving the room.

I follow him out and go to the couch with my costume. I grab it and head back into Izaya's room to change.

I'm about halfway done when Izaya coming back in dragging a huge box. I go help him and ask, "What's in here?"

"It's your prop, obviously." He answers while opening up the box and showing me a huge golden colored cross.

I finish getting dressed then grab the cross from Izaya. It doesn't seem that heavy to me, but I'm pretty sure it weighs a lot.

Izaya looks at me in awe and says, "You look so sexy Shizu-chan."

"Really? I think you look pretty sexy in that vampire costume." I say back to him.

He starts to blush so I put down the cross then come closer to Izaya and kiss him. I then pull him closer by the waist, tilt his head up, and continue to kiss him passionately.

He wraps his arms around my neck while we keep exchanging kisses. Guess we'll have to be a little late to Shinra's party.

Shinra's POV

It's about an hour into the Halloween party and Shizuo and Izaya still aren't here yet. Usually they're always on time, so what's taking them so long?

We all start to tell scary stories and right now Erika and Walker are scaring the crap out of me. Even Celty is scared, holding on to me which isn't a surprise since she has this paranoia of aliens.

We were just getting to the good part when we're interrupted by the doorbell. I get Celty off of me sadly, and tell them to continue their story while walking to the door.

I open the door and see Shizuo and Izaya standing beside each other holding hands. I happily greet them and tell them to come in. Then Izaya says "Sorry we're late we had some issues to take care of."

"Oh it's okay, just make yourselves at home." I say and think those two look good, great couple outfits.

But I have to think those two look like they had issues most likely. Did they run over here because Izaya pissed Shizuo off some how?

I close the door and walk back into my living room seeing almost everyone clinging on to someone else because of Erika and Walker's story. I go over to my beloved Celty and before I sit down completely, she grabs onto my arm pulling me down.

I hug her and reassure her that she's okay then ask around to see if anyone else wants to tell a story.

While looking I now understand why Shizuo and Izaya were late. When Izaya turned his head to talk to Kyohei I see an obvious hickey on the right side of his neck.

I really don't think I should ask questions about that, so I'm just going to focus on the Halloween party.

Hello readers I hope you enjoyed. And at the top is what Izaya and Shizuo look like. See you guys next chapter! And happy Halloween!