Classroom Fight

Hello readers this is another school AU. Also I hope you guys enjoyed the other stories.

Shizu-chan is now chasing Shinra around the school why well because...

Eight hours earlier

It's early in the morning I'm walking to class seeing Shizu-chan in the hallway of the school and go right past him with my normal smirk. He said to Shinra yesterday that he wouldn't try to punch me today. Yeah let's see how that goes we fight in every single class we're in together and that's three times. I'm surprised that we haven't been suspended yet, but I guess the principal and teachers are used to it now and don't want to step in.

I sit in home room thinking about what I could do to him to make him snap. While I was thinking of a good plan I get a tap on my shoulder from Kadota.

"Hey Izaya what are you thinking about most of the class already left for fist period and you've been spacing out the whole time during announcements."

"I was just thinking Dota-chin that's all." I answer back using the nickname I gave Kadota.

"Okay just don't get into a fight with Shizuo and don't call me that nickname." He tells me as I walk to class.

I get to class and see Shizu-chan in the room yet okay good. The plan may be simple but effective. I go to my seat which just happens to be right behind Shizu-chan. I sit there quietly till the teacher walks in. We have to do a partner project today in math so I tap Shizu-chan on the shoulder. He doesn't even turn around and ignores me going over to some other guy in class and asks him. While everyone is partnered up I'm alone doing the stupid math project.

I refuse to be ignored by Shizu-chan today and go to second and third period to think of something else.

It's almost fourth period and I run to art class. I spot Shizu-chan talking to Shinra and Dota-chin at the window. I walk over to them like normal and still Shizu-chan ignores me.

When class starts I go over to where Shizu-chan is working on a abstract drawing. I was doing painting so I dipped my paint brush in the paint and swung some black paint on Shizu-chan's drawing. I see a small twitch coming from Shizu-chan's eye. He starts to get up and walks over to the teacher saying "I accidentally got paint on my drawing, sorry."

Really what do I have to do to get him angry. Fine I only have one more shot at this. I think about it all the way to the end of the day I got nothing.

Last period of the day and the only time I can get on his nerves today. I try to bug him the whole time in history but still nothing. After class there's no one else except for me and Shizu-chan. Shizu-chan goes to me and asks "Why are you trying to bother me?"

"I want to be noticed by you everything is so boring without us fighting." Wow it sounds like I'm confessing to him.

He smiles and nods good he knows I want to fight now I take out my switchblade getting ready to fight. Then Shizu-chan instantly grabs my shoulders and pins me down to a desk.

I hear the door open and hear "Sensei I need help learning... Oh! Hi guys!" Shinra walks in seeing us.

We both look over at him surprised. Shizu-chan is on top pinning me down with him between my legs. This looks bad for whoever walks in to understand.

Shinra just stands there for a second then gives us the thumbs up.

Shizu-chan stares at him then gets annoyed and starts to chase him yelling "We're not together!" Then Shinra saying back "Doesn't mean you can't have some fun!"

I just stand I the history room thinking I wonder if we did get together wait no no no! Ignore that thought, but I guess that works.

I just wonder what our classroom fight will be tomorrow.

Hello guys I know this is short and probably sucks but if there's anything wrong just tell me. See you guys next chapter!