Warmth

Izaya's POV

It's winter and I'm walking back home from a long day of work. I get to my new house in Ikebukuro and go up to the front porch and pull out the keys. I open the door and take off my thick jacket and hang it up on the coat rack. I take off my shoes and yell out "I'm home!" I don't get a response. So I walk into the living room and yell out again "I'm home!" I still get nothing.

I go into our bedroom and say "Shizu-chan, I'm home." I look down at the passed out Shizuo Heiwajima on the bed. We've been dating for three years now and got our own house in Ikebukuro. I usually see Shizu-chan on the bed asleep or on the couch watching TV after work. He can be quite a hand full.

I walk over to him and sit down on the bed. I start to lean forward to kiss him on the forehead, but he starts to wake up. He blinks his eyes open and sits up yawning a little. Then saying "Ah, hey Izaya how was work today?"

"It could have been better but it's okay." I answer.

"Well, at least it was okay. I got finished with work early today so I thought I could take a nap before you came home, apparently I didn't wake up soon enough." He smiles at me then pulls me in for a soft kiss on the lips.

We pull away and Shizu-chan says "Welcome home, Izaya." Then starts to walk toward the living room, I follow behind him holding hands. We go to the floor nearest to the fireplace and Shizu-chan sits me down then goes to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

I sit there for awhile then get a sudden cold chill. Shizu-chan comes back with two cups of hot chocolate and sits down with me. He gives me one and sits on the floor. I lean toward him and lay between his legs with my head under his neck.

We stay there like that for awhile then I get another cold chill and Shizu-chan asks "Are you okay? Are you cold? Do you want me to get you a blanket?  Do you-"

"I'm okay Shizu-chan it's alright." I answer back quickly.

Then Shizu-chan response asking "Are you sure? I mean I worry about you and-"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, just remember that I'm here for you."

"I know." I say while snuggling closer to him. I start to feel sleepy and snuggle even closer to Shizu-chan before falling completely asleep.

Shizuo's POV

Izaya falls asleep on my chest so I stay still and turn on the TV. I flip through a few channels before stopping at a show called Durarara. I turn down the volume so Izaya does wake up. I watch probably like three episodes before I start to feel Izaya shivering in his sleep. So I reach behind me and grab the brown blanket. I put it over Izaya and he seems to stop shivering as much.

After a few more episodes of Durarara Izaya wakes up with his hair kind of messed up and reaches for his hot chocolate. He grabs it and puts it to his lips saying "Oh, my hot chocolate is cold." Then looks to me to ask "Shizu-chan can you-"

"Yeah one second okay." He nods and hands me his hot chocolate. I get up and grab my empty cup then walk over to the kitchen. I put his in the microwave for thirty seconds to warm up and make mine again.

Izaya's POV

I watch Shizu-chan heat up my drink and make his then look over at the TV. I start watching the show and think 'This is pretty interesting.' Shizu-chan comes back over and hands me my cup which is a little hot. He sits down and we go into the same position as before. We both sit there watching the show and drinking our hot chocolate. I look up at Shizu-chan and say "You know I really like this, can we do it every winter?"

He looks down at me and kisses my forehead saying "Anything you want." Then smiles.

I smile back up at him and think 'I like this warmth'

Hello readers hope you guys enjoyed. If there's anything wrong just say so. See you next chapter!