Pokèmon Go!

Izaya's POV

Ever since Pokèmon Go came out, I've heard shouts of, "Look there's an Eevee!" and "Hey, I found a Bulbasaur!" I've considered getting Pokémon Go myself, since it's so popular. Reaching into my pocket, I pull out my phone, go to the App Store, and download the game.

Before I begin playing, I see a vending machine fly past me. I turn around, already knowing that its Shizu-chan. Well, it looks like it's time to start our usual routine.

*Four hours later*

I return home after a long day of messing with Shizu-chan, and get my phone back out. Clicking on the game, I start creating an account. Not wanting to give myself away, I don't use the name on one of the group chats I'm in. After typing down KanraMae as my username, (since Kanra was taken for some reason) I see the professor. Things start out slow at first, but eventually it's time for me to pick a starter.

I think for awhile on the matter. I'm not quite sure which one to pick. My only options are a Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.

I finally pick one, (Squirtle, to be specific) and capture it on my second try, since I wasn't so sure on how to throw the pokè ball. Indecisive to go outside and try to find other Pokémon in my area, and the game just gets even more interesting.

I was able to hatch a few eggs while I  walking around. Not noticing where I was going, I ran into someone, and fall backwards onto the concrete. Looking up, I see Shizu-chan on his phone, glaring at me.

"Watch where you're going!" He snaps.

"Well nice to see you too Shizu-chan." I say, as I stand up, shooting him one of my infamous smirks.

Looking over at his phone, I notice that he's playing Pokèmon go too. "What team are you on?" I ask, not really expecting an answer.

"It's none of your business." He growls.

"Okay then. Well, I'll be going, I need to catch a few more Pokémon so I can choose a team."

Turning around, I walk off to find four more Pokèmon to capture. I go to the nearest gym to decide on a team. I also think a lot about what team I should be on.

Team Instinct is the team that just sits off to the side and watches Team Mystic and Valor go at it. Then Team Mystic is the most popular, with the majority. Finally Team Valor has been trashed talked a lot for unknown reasons, so that ones a possibility. Though all of the teams have great colors, and they're beautiful with awesome designs, but when it comes down to it, I can only pick one.

After thinking about it for a while, I decide pick Team Instinct, it seems to be the one I can be more observant on. Though later I may choose Mystic and Valor on one of my other phones.

*Next day*

I walk around Ikebukuro again, completely addicted to the game. I got to level eight and hatched three eggs. Catching the Pokémon was a bit difficult at first, but I eventually got the hang of it.

I go near Russia Sushi to get the Pokèstop there and bump in to someone. I hear them say something but ignore them. Then I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Shizu-chan glaring at me.

"So are you not going to say 'Sorry' you damn flea." He says angrily and obviously annoyed.

"Nope! Why would I be nice with you, Shizu-chan?"

"Why you-" he looks at my phone then starts to say to me "You play Pokèmon go to? What team are you on?"

"Why should I tell you?" I ask him.

"Come on."

"Okay, Instinct."

"Really!?" Shizu-chan looks at me, shocked.

"Yeah."

"Okay then, why don't we go take over a gym together than?" He asks me suddenly.

"Wait so your on Team Instinct too?"

He nodded, and started walking in the direction of the gym. Turning to me, he asks, "Are you coming?"

I nod and catch up to him, then we both try to take over the gym. Though my Pokèmon are pretty weak, Shizu-chan was able to take over the gym by himself.

Truthfully, I had a lot of fun and I think that Pokèmon go is a pretty addicting. I just hope that I get to spend some time with Shizu-chan again. Just us two playing Pokèmon go together, and actually having fun.

Hello readers hope you guys enjoyed. Also most of this is based off of my experience with playing Pokèmon go and the username is mine. I'm on Team Instinct and please if you're on the others I hope you didn't get offended the things that were said are the information I got talking with others. I see you guys next chapter!