Stuck

Hello just going to say that I didn't find a pic close to what I wrote about. So the pic at the top is drawn by me. You can tell me anything about the drawing good or bad. Except for the tree I know it's horrible can't draw to save my life. Well I hope you guys enjoy the story.

So I'm in a tree with Shizu-chan okay then...

*Few hours earlier*

I'm running through Ikebukuro being chased. No not by an angry gang or even Shizu-chan I'm being chased by dogs. I hate dogs I can never tell what there thinking and it just scares me for some reason. I see a big tree in the park that I can climb to get away from them so I run over to it.

I go up the tree to where I know I'm safe. The dogs don't go away though they keep barking at me for really no reason. I was just walking by doing nothing yet but now I can't do anything.
I start to hear a deep laugh coming from the ground I look down and it's Shizu-chan.

"Hey Izaya, never knew I would see you run away from dogs." He says to me still laughing.

"Shut up Shizu-chan."

"Okay but don't you need help getting them away so you can come down?"

"No, because I'm going to stay up here since you're here now."

We look at each other in silence for awhile and then Shizu-chan says "Okay I'm going to tell these dogs to go away the barking is getting annoying."

I watch him shoo away all the dogs in just around thirty seconds. How does he even do that? It's not normal no way. He looks up at me and says "Now you can come down there all gone." I shake my head no and he looks even more annoyed.

"Okay then jump I'll catch you." He says while spreading his arms out to catch me. Like hell he was going to catch me.

"No way! I know that right when I jump you'll move out of the way and I'll be flat on the ground."

"Then why don't you just come down yourself."

I don't answer. I can't it would be embarrassing no way am I making a fool of myself. So I just say nothing.

"Hey flea why are you quiet?" I still don't answer. Shizu-chan just stands there looking at me then his facial expression changed. He asks me "Izaya are you stuck?"

He got it, I nod and blush a little. This is so embarrassing to admit. I feel the tree shake a little so I look down to see and Shizu-chan is climbing up. He gets to where I am and stops he looks down then says "It's not that far of a drop."

"Maybe for you but if I jump I will break something."

"I've seen you jump from higher places before without getting hurt." Shizu-chan says. I say nothing back to him. We sit there quiet together then I feel Shizu-chan grabbing me. "Shizu-chan what-"

"I'm getting you down."

"No!" He looks at me with a questioning face. I don't know what to say to him well more like I don't know how to say it.

"You just don't trust me right, Izaya."

I don't answer and look away from him. Then he says "Okay I got it." I look up at him and he suddenly goes to hug me. He holds me tight and I have to admit it feels nice to be held. I just stay still in his arms and fall asleep.

*Few hours later*

I start to wake up and feel Shizu-chan's arms still around me. He's so warm and comfortable I like his smell... wait. Ugh I shouldn't be thinking like that he's my enemy well I have to admit I do like him a lot. I'm still kind of tired so I snuggle closer to him.

He must've realized that I was awake because he started to ask. "Do you want to get down now?"

I think for a while because I do want to get down but I really like being with Shizu-chan like this. So I answer "I'm not sure." Shizu-chan answers by saying "Well think about it then tell me."

Shizuo's POV

"I'm not sure."

I think for at least one second then say "Well think about it then tell me."

I really want to just get down from the tree and ask Izaya if he would like to go out with me but guess that won't happen soon. I've really liked him for a long time now but I just don't know how he feels about me. Izaya just keeps sitting there quietly. He comes in closer and hugs me. He pulls away and looks up at me then says "I love you, Shizu-chan."

After hearing that I smile at him and say "I love you too, Izaya."

Well sit in the tree smiling at each other then I grab Izaya's hands and go to kiss him. He seems okay with it since I feel him kissing back. When we pull away I hug him again, thinking that I hope to get stuck with him again.

Hello readers hope you enjoyed. See you guys next chapter!