Izaya?

Shizuo's POV

I'm walking around Ikebukuro after work and hear someone call out my name. I turn toward the voice and see Izaya running with Shinra yelling at me to stop him.

Izaya almost runs past me but I quickly grab the hood of his jacket and pull him into my arms. Shinra catches up and says "Thanks Shizuo he was running away before I could finish a experiment."

"I don't want to go back." Izaya yells at him in my arms like a little kid.

Shinra looks at me and begs "Please help me."

Izaya tries to protest but I pick him up and we go to Shinra's house.

*Few days later*

I haven't seen Izaya for a few days and it's been really unsettling. Then I see Izaya coming toward me, but he's wearing a white outfit with a jacket with pink buttons and bunny ears?Wait what?

He grabs my arm and says the name Tsugaru. Then I see two more Izaya's coming to me one in a pink kimono and the other in a outfit that looks like he's some prince in gold. Both of them saying two different names. One Shitsuo and the other Delic.

Okay one what the hell is going on, two why the hell is there so many Izaya's, and three who in their right mind would name their child Shitsuo.

I hear someone say Roppi behind me so I look back to the voice. I see another Izaya with a black and red fur trim jacket but he had someone holding on to the jacket. He looks like me though wearing the same things I wear he has a messenger bag, a scarf, and actual glasses not sunglasses.

Then I hear someone yell Shizu-chan and before I can turn back around another Izaya jumps on me. I start to feel some dark aura to my right and look down to the Izaya in gold on my leg looking over to my right scared. I look over to my right and see three of me glaring at me.

All the Izaya's except for the one wearing what he usually wears let go of me and walk over to the other me's saying the names they said earlier to me. They all walk away including the one with me holding on to Izaya's jacket.

I look down at the Izaya still on me and he says "Shinra did that."

"How?" I ask him.

"I don't know he said that the weird machine he made you hold me in analyzed both of our personalities. Then made the strongest personalities into real people."

"Okay so than why are all of them with another like a relationship?"

"Guess the ones that look like me loves one that looks like you and the ones that look like you love them back. If that makes any sense."

"Kind of."

I look at all of them walking away in there pairs then look down at Izaya and kiss him on the top of his head. He looks up at me and blushes.

Then I say "At least all our personalities love each other like we do right. Izaya?"

Hope you guys enjoyed. See you next chapter!