18| Healthy

Luke tossed around vegetables in a hot pan as he hummed an All Time Low song. The blonde turned the pan off and added the noodles he previously cooked to the vegetables. The boy mixed it all together before scooping some into two bowls. He set the bowls on a tray and poured two glasses of fruit punch to also set on the tray.

Luke carefully picked up the tray and carried it to the living room, his socks shuffling forward on the hardwood floor.

"Bon appetit, my love"
Luke smiled as he set the tray on the floor seeing as Michaels textbooks and papers were overflowing the coffee table.

"No time to eat"
Michael said as he worked out another math equation. Luke wrapped his arms around Michaels waist and gently nudged his nose against the boy's neck.

"Put your books away baby, you've been studying for 6 and a half hours"
Luke said in a soft voice as he pressed soft kisses to Michaels neck. Michael looked up at the sudden pointed out fact, looking over at the cable box that displayed the time. Michael sighed, leaning back into Luke as he defeatedly closed his book.

"That's my boy"
Luke cheered. The blonde cleaned off the table and neatly put Michaels things away. Luke sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him. Michael smiled softly as he got off of the floor and sat next to Luke. The blonde grabbed their dinner and handed a bowl to Michael, stealing a kiss from the boy.

"Do you think I'll pass?"
Michael asked softly as he slowly ate the amazing dinner Luke made for him.

"I think you're going to do the
best you can, and I'll take you out
for celebratory ice cream either way"
Luke said with a smile. Michael cleared his throat as he slightly sat up and set his bowl down.

"I um... I've actually started to eat healthy"
Michael said, looking down with flushed cheeks. Luke wrapped his arm around Michaels shoulders after setting his bowl down.

"For any particular reason?"
Luke asked, gently rubbing his fingers up and down Michaels arm.

"I just want to be healthy. And I want to work out so I can actually feel comfortable in my body. I know that self acceptance is really important but I can't feel good about my body until it looks the way I want it to look. I'm not gonna starve myself or anything, but I want to get in shape"
Michael explained with a heavy blush.

"As long as your doing it the right way and you're not hurting yourself, I'm on board"
Luke said, kissing Michaels cheek. Michael smiled as he cuddled himself against Luke.

"I love you, and I want you to love yourself. I'll support you through anything, just know that you'll always be my cutie"