4 | saturday detention

Luke stood at his locker with an ice pack on his knuckles. He had only been given three Saturday detentions because he had never done something like that. He didn't really know what came over him, it was like a flip switched inside of him every time someone even glances at Michael the wrong way. Luke thought the boy was absolutely beautiful, his curves and extra bit of pudge didn't make him unattractive, Luke thought it was quite the opposite. The blonde loved the boys thick thighs, and his cute round bum that perked up when he wore tight jeans, and his chubby little cheeks that burned red when Luke spoke to him. And Luke wanted his hands and lips all over the boys beautifully pudgy little tummy.

Luke leaned his head inside of his locker, sighing heavily as his mind filled with thoughts of Michael.

A soft tap of Luke's shoulder had him jerking up, his head smacking against the top of his locker. A soft gasp was heard as Luke pulled his head out of his locker and turned around, his eyes landing upon a shy Michael. Luke blushed as the small boy stared up at him.

"A-are you ok?"
Michael softly asked.

"U-uh yeah. I'm fine. Are you ok?"
Luke asked. Michael blushed, looking down at his shoes as he nodded.

"Yeah. Thank you for doing what you did"
Michael said. Biting his lip as he looked up at Luke.

"It's no problem. Does he
always say those things about you?"
Luke asked. Michael shrugs.

"It's usually worse"
Michael muttered, shrugging. Luke frowned, hesitantly placing his hand on Michaels cheek, the flesh warm and soft. Michael blushed once again, looking into Luke's warm blue eyes.

"You're so pretty"
Luke whispered, not really caring that he was practically setting himself up for rejection. Michaels eyes widened as he blushed an unhealthy red.

"I'm sorry, that was weird"
Luke blushed, removing his hand from Michaels cheek. The smaller boy stopped Luke from walking away by grabbing his hand. The blonde turned around and faced Michael again.

"You're pretty too"
Michael whispers with a deep
blush before turning on his heels
and quickly walking away