9 | white rose

Luke walked into school with a goofy smile planted upon his lips. He was extremely excited to see a certain pink haired boy and give him the little present that he was holding in his hands. Girls stared at Luke with hearts in their eyes and guys stared at Luke with jealousy because their girlfriends were gawking at him. The blonde ignored them all as he walked to Michaels locker, stopping when he was a few feet away.

The small boy clad in an over sized white sweater and tight skinny jeans was standing on his toes trying to reach his maths book. Luke chuckled, walking up to the pink haired boy and pressing his chest to the boys back, reaching up and easily grabbing the book with one hand. Michael smiled, biting his lip shyly as Luke handed him the book and clutched it to his chest.

"Hi Mikey"
Luke smiled, a blush creeping
on to his cheek.

"Hi Lukey"
Michael slyly replied.

"These are you for you, but you can only have then if you agree to a second date"
Luke said, biting his lip nervously. Michael blushed, looking up at Luke as he nodded.

"I'd like that"
Michael said. Luke smiled, handing Michael the small white bear and white rose. Michael smiled, gently pressing his nose against flower to take in the sweet smell.

"How's Friday night?"
Luke asked, bringing his hand up and brushing loose strands of pink away from Michaels forehead. The small boy blushed, picking carefully at the fur of the small white bear.

"That's good. Where're we going?"
Michael asked.

"There's this little music festival going on that day, I was thinking we could go for a while then maybe get dinner? Maybe go to my house after and watch a movie?" Luke suggested in a questioning tone. Michele nodded, stepping closer to the blonde. Luke smiled, placing his hand on Michaels elbow and slowly trailing it down to the boys hand. Their fingers slid together, entwining gently.

"As long as it's not another scary movie. That didn't go too well last time" Michael giggled, looking down at their entwined fingers with a blush. Luke chuckled, using his free hand to brush
over Michaels cheek.

"We'll watch something funny. Or maybe sickeningly romantic and unrealistic" Luke chuckled. Michael smiled, nodding his head lightly. Before Michael could say anything the bell for third period was ringing.

"I'll walk you to class" Luke said. Michael nodded with a smile as he placed his new bear and flower safely in his locker. Michael shut his locker and clutched his maths book to his chest. Luke smiled down at the small boy, wrapping his arm around the boys shoulder. Michael blushed, cuddling into Luke's side as they walked.

People stared and whispered as the tall lanky blonde walked the slightly bigger short boy to class.

But Luke loved it.

And so did Michael.