15 | pink daisies

Luke grunted softly as Michael kissed up his neck, his fingers tangling in the boys pink hair. Michael worked his way down to Luke's jeans, popping the button open as he looks up at the boy.

"Can I?" Michael innocently asked as his mouth hovered over Luke's bulge. The blonde moaned quietly as he feverishly nodded his head. Michael seductively smiled as he pulled Luke's pants and boxers down and wrapped his lips around...

Luke's eyes popped open, his body coated in a sheen layer of sweet. The boy panted lightly as he raised into a sitting position. Luke gulped down the lump in his throat as he looked down at the bulge in his pajama pants. The blonde groaned loudly, throwing himself back on the pillows.

"Hey Luke?"
A familiar voice called. Luke scrambled
to get his blankets over his waist as his mother came bursting into the room with a bowl of cake batter that she was mixing.

"Honey, shouldn't you be getting ready to go and get Michael? Oh, and what kind of frosting do you think Michael would like? I want to make a good impression on my youngest sons boyfriend. Wait, would Michael prefer fried or baked chicken?"
Luke's mother rambled slightly as she whisked the batter in the bowl. Luke deflated against his bed, flailing his arms up.

"Mikey's favorite is cream cheese frosting and he prefers baked chicken with a bit of lemon and a shit ton of seasoning" Luke answered as he sat up again. Liz smiled small as she sat herself down on Luke's bed, making the blonde uncomfortably shift.

"You really like this boy, don't you?"
Liz asked. Luke blushed, looking
away from his mum.

"I do. He's special, mum"
Luke said, stars dancing in his eyes.

"I can tell. You've never brought
anyone home to meet us before"
Liz smiled. Luke nodded, looking
down at his hands as he thought
of Michael.

"I should get ready"
Luke said.

"Right, of course. Dress in something
other than a band shirt please, your
brothers are going to be here soon"
Liz said as she got up from Luke's bed.
The women left the room, leaving Luke alone. The blonde sighed once he realized his hard on had went down. Luke got out of bed and stretched his arms over his head, a wide smile finding its way to his face when he thought of his boyfriend. An idea suddenly popped into his head when he wondered what he was going to wear. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and unlocks the device, his messages with Michael instantly showing up since the last thing he did the night prior was send Michael a good night text. The blonde smiled as he sent the boy a message.

To: Cutie <3; what are you wearing today?

From: Cutie <3; a white tee shirt, black jeans, and converse. Should I dress nicer? I didn't know what to wear. I'm nervous!

Luke chuckled as he read the message, rolling his eyes even though Michael couldn't see him. He could only imagine the boy pacing in his room.

To; Cutie <3; that's perfect, baby. I'll see you in a bit, I love you <3

From: Cutie <3; i love you too Lukey

• • • •

Luke smiled as Michael opened the front door, dressed exactly in what he said he would be. Michaels lips curled in a small smile when he saw Luke dressed exactly the same; a white button up, black jeans, and converse. Michael crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at Luke with a lighthearted smirk.

"You planned this, didn't you?"
He asked with a small giggle. Luke smiled innocently as he held out a bouquet of pink daisies and a giant teddy bear for Michael.

"I certainly did, are you ready to go?"
Luke asked.

"Just let me put this giant bear- which
is taller than me- up in my room"
Michael said as he struggled to run
up the stairs with the giant bear.

"You're just short"
Luke yelled teasingly followed by
a chuckle. Michael walked back down
the stairs and up to Luke, wrapping his arms around the boys shoulders and
kissing his lips.

"Thank you, I love it"
Michael said sweetly as he entwined their fingers and shut the front door. Luke smiled as he led Michael to his car.

"I love you"
Luke said cheekily as he opened the passenger side door for Michael. The boy blushed as he got into Luke's car and buckled himself in.