6 | Yes

Michael nervously fiddled with the hem of his sweater as he paced in front of the school. Luke was on the side of the building drawing in a little sketch pad and Michael was far too nervous to say yes to the boy, even though he really wants to. The boy had spent hours upon hours reading and memorizing Luke's note for two days straight. He needed to give the blonde an answer before it was too late.

"Just go talk to him"
Michael muttered to himself as he ran a hand through his pink hair, gasping when his flower crown fell to the floor because he had forgotten it was there. Michael groaned, placing the item back on his head.

Michael shook his head, pep talking himself as he walked around the school, nervously fiddling with his fingers as he got closer and closer to Luke. The blonde had headphones in, so he didn't hear Michael approaching. The small boy sat beside Luke, stretching his short legs out in front of him and waiting until the blonde noticed him.

When Luke looked up and his eyes landed on Michael, he gasped. Then a smile took over his lips as he watched Michael blush.

"You scared me"
Luke chuckled, rolling his
headphones up and stuffing them in
his bag, along with his sketch pad.

"M'sorry"
Michael mumbled, looking
down at his fingers.

"That's alright"
Luke said.

"Yes"
Michael blurted out. Luke
looked confused

"Yes?"
Luke asked.

"I'll go on a date with you"
Michael said quietly. Luke's eyes widened for a split second before he was grabbing Michaels cheeks gently and peppering kisses all over his chubby little cheeks and forehead. Michael giggled, weakly trying to push Luke away.

"Oh my gosh, okay. You won't regret this. I'll pick you up tonight at 7, dress in something comfortable, maybe sweatpants and a cute little sweater. Oh my lord, I must go plan, I'll see you tonight"
Luke rambled, kissing Michaels cheek again before rushing off. There was a goofy smile planted on Michaels lips as he watched Luke stumbled off.