2 | flower crown

Luke walked into the school
with his head held high.

He smiled at everyone and
everyone smiled at him.

Like every morning, he walked to his locker and grabbed his Maths book then started down the hall.

As Luke turned the corner, he saw him again.

His short, slightly bigger body clad in an overly sized maroon sweater and too tight skinny jeans that shaped his curves beautifully. Luke leaned against the lockers, a goofy smile on his face as he watched the shorter boy organize papers in his binder.

Luke's eyebrows furrowed as a group of football players came bounding down the hallway. His eyes widened as they trampled Michael, laughing as all of his papers went flying and the boy went tumbling against the locker and landed on the floor. The boys stepped on every paper they could as the walked away, laughing as they went. Luke's anger only rose when everyone in the hallway looked and laughed but didn't help.

He scoffed as he walked up to the small boy and dropped to his knees in front of Michael. The small boy looked up with teary, fearful eyes. Luke smiled warmly, gathering the papers from the ground.

"Are you ok, cutie?"
Luke asked. Both boys blush profusely; Luke becuase he let the nickname slip again and Michael because Luke hemmings just called him cute again.

"U-um, yes. Thank you"
Michael stuttered. Luke handed Michael his papers before standing up and holding a hand out for the boy. Luke could clearly see the hesitation in the boys eyes as he looked down at his own body. Luke frowned, but replaced it with a warm smiled as he bent down and gently gripped onto the boys hips. Michael gasped as Luke pulled him up from the floor with no struggle. Michael blushed as luke handed him his binder.

"T-thank you"
The shorter boy said. Over Michaels shoulder Luke saw a hint of something red in the boys locker. Reaching over, Luke grabbed the item and held it in his hand, ignoring the way Michael's breath hitched. Luke reached up and ran his fingers through Michael's hair, placing the small item upon his dyed pink hair.

"Beautiful"
Luke whispered, fixing the flower crown on Michael's head. Michael blushed a deep crimson red as luke brushed a few stray hairs away from his forehead.

"Have a good day sweetheart"
Luke said before walking away from the shorter boy.

"Cute, sweet bastard"
Michael muttered under his breath, his blush not straying from his cheeks