14 | Lilacs

Luke carefully knocked on the door of Michaels house, trying not to drop the things in his hands. The door opened a few moments later, Michael standing there softly glaring at Luke.

"I'm mad at you"
The pink haired boy muttered as he walked away from the door, though leaving it open for Luke to walk in. The blonde closed the door with his foot and followed Michael into the living room.

"I know you are and you have every right
to be, but I have presents. I know I can't
buy your forgiveness but I'm gonna buy a
tiny bit of it. Just know that I am very,
very, very, very, sorry and I love you"
Luke said as he handed Michael the small teddy bear and bouquet of lilacs. The pink haired boy avoided Luke's eyes, fighting a smile as he stared down the adorable teddy bear and purple flowers.

"I also have one more thing that your mum will most definitely kill me for getting you"
Luke said, causing Michael to pick his head up in curiosity.

"Wait here"
Luke said before hurrying out of the house. Michael waited patiently, the tiny amount of anger he had slowly subsiding as he sniffed the pretty lilac flowers. A small bark caught his attention, looking up to see like smiling sheepishly as he held a tiny husky puppy. Michael gasped, setting the flowers and bear on the couch before jumping up.

"His name is rowsky"
Luke said, gently passing the curious puppy over to Michael. The pink haired boy held him cautiously, petting his soft fur.

"Why'd you bring him here?"
Michael asked.

"Because he's yours now"
Luke smiled. Michael looked up and smile brightly, holding rowsky close.

"He is?"
Michael asked cheerily. Luke chuckled, nodding his head as he led Michael and
the puppy to the couch.

"Yeah. I wanted to get you a kitten
because you're basically a kitten, but I
wanted to get you something that would
grow to protect you if I ever couldn't"
Luke explained, siting beside Michael and wrapping his arms around the boys waist.

"I love him Lukey. Thank you"
Michael said, turning his head to face Luke. The blonde smiled warmly, his heart skipping a beat when Michael Michael smiled back.

"I love you, Mikey. I really do"
Luke whispered, kissing the boys nose.

"I love you too, Lukey"
Michael said before Luke was
pressing their lips together. Rowsky barked playfully, licking Michaels cheek close to where their lips were locked. Michael giggled as he pulled away from the kiss.

"He's so cute"
Michael cooed as he let the puppy down to run around and explore. Michael leaned back as Luke wrapped his arms around the boys shoulders, holding him close.

"I want you to meet my family. I know
you kind of already did, but I want you
to formally meet them, like come over
for dinner sometime or something"
Luke blurted out randomly. Michael turned his head away from the puppy and looked up at Luke, slightly shocked.

"Really?"
He asked. Luke smiled, placing his hand on the side of Michaels thigh, rubbing his thumb over the clothed skin.

"Yeah. I want them to meet the boy
that I fell head over heels for"
Luke said, a loving smile playing on his lips as he pulled Michaels leg over his thighs. Michael slightly panicked when Luke maneuvered him so he was straddling the blonde. Luke saw the fear in the boys eyes and gave him a reassuring smile, rubbing over his clothed thighs.

"You're not heavy, baby"
Luke whispered softly. Michaels cheeks flushed, settling in Luke's lap as a pink
hue settled upon his cheeks.

"How'd you know what I was thinking?"
Michael asked, playing with his fingers that he had in his lap.

"Because I know you. You know I love you just the way you are, right? I don't care how skinny you are, I care that you hate scary movies, and your favorite food is tacos, and you love NeverShoutNever"
Luke listed, staring into Michaels bright green eyes. The younger boy smiled, wrapping his arms around Luke's neck.

"I'd  love to meet the family who
raised such a loving and amazing boy"
Michael said, pecking Luke's lips. They could hear the puppy barking from the hall, but left it to play as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Then it's settled. Tomorrow at 8"
Luke smiled. Michael hummed in response and he played with the small hairs at the back of Luke's neck. Luke smirked lightly, gently gripping Michaels cheeks and pulling his head down. Their lips collided softly, Luke's hands keeping a soft hold on the sides of Michaels neck, rubbing over his jawline.

Their lips moved in sync, slow and passionate with Michaels hands threading in Luke's hair and Luke's hands moving to grip at the boys waist. Luke slowly ran his tongue along Michaels bottom lip, asking for entrance after a minute or so of kissing. Michael was slightly taken aback, but parted his lips and allowed Luke to do what  Michael didn't really know how to. Luke pulled Michaels hips closer to his own as he eased his tongue into the boys mouth, licking over the roof of his mouth. Michael let out a small noise of delight when Luke's tongue glided against his own.

Michael slowly got into it, his tongue occasionally dancing against Luke's as they kissed intensely on his couch. Luke's hands- having a mind of their own- slid down Michaels hips and landed on the boys bum, gently squeezing the thick flesh over his jeans. Michael moan quietly, his hips involuntarily bucking into Luke's, causing the blonde to moan and grip Michaels bum hard. They shared small touches, slow grinds, and passionate kisses for at least fifteen minutes before their lips were swollen and they were pulling away panting. Michael slowly peeled his eyes open, his lips parted as he looked into Luke's lust glazed eyes.

"First make-out session 10 out of 10"
Luke said, smiling hazily.