16| family

Michael giggled as he was shown a photograph of Luke as a seven year old in a karate outfit, doing a ridiculous pose. The pale boy was sitting in between Luke's brothers, Jack and Ben, with Luke's parents beside his brothers. Luke himself was in the corner, glaring at his family members

"Oh my goodness, this is when
Luke wanted to be a baker"
Liz said as she pointed to a photo of Luke covered in flour with an apron hanging from his neck down to the floor. Michael cooed, looking up at Luke and giggling at his red flushed cheeks.

"Oh, and this is when he was on the swim team. Look at his little swim suit!"
Liz gushed as she pointed to a photo
of ten year old Luke in a little red
speedo. Michael's mouth curved into a wide, open mouthed smile as he looked
at the picture, then up at his boyfriend.

"Look how cute you were!"
Michael cooed, Luke's family laughing lightly. Luke flushed Crimson as he got up from his chair and walked towards Michael.

"Okay, enough embarrassing
photos, we'll be in my room"
Luke rushed out as he gently gripped Michael's wrist and started pulling the
boy towards the stairs.

"Dinner was amazing,
thank you Mrs Hemmings"
Michael smiled wide before Luke was dragging him quickly up the stairs. The shorter boy giggled and Luke pulled him into the slightly familiar room. The blonde boy plopped down onto his bed, patting his lap as an invitation. Michael blushed, deep hesitation showing on his face as he fiddled with his fingers. Luke lovingly rolled his eyes as he gripped Michael's wrist again and pulled the boy close, then down onto his lap. Luke wrapped his arms around Michael's adorably chubby waist, smiling warmly as he kissed the short boys neck.

"I love you"
Luke whispered softly.

"I love you too baker boy"
Michael teased. Luke blushed,
rolling his eyes playfully.

"Stop being afraid of this, okay?"
Luke said, rubbing Michael's thigh and referring to Michael sitting on his lap. The shorter boy blushed, not giving any form of response as he looked down at his lap, his thick thighs making his heart drop. Luke noticed this, pushing Michael back onto the bed, causing the boy to gasp as Luke crawled on top of him.

"I love you exactly the way you are and I would never, ever ask you to change for me. The way your body is or looks does not change the way I feel about you, do you understand that? You're my cutie"
Luke spoke softy, his hips resting on Michael's, his hands planted in either side of Michael's cheeks. The pink haired boy blushed, wrapping his arms around Luke's shoulders.

"You're slowly making me believe that"
Michael whispered, Luke's nose nudging against his own.

"I won't stop until you do"
Luke whispered softly before pressing his lips against Michael's. Michael hummed softly, tentatively placing his hands on Luke's hips. Luke pressed his lips harder against Michaels, leaning his body down until it was flush against Michaels. Luke moved his lips from Michaels lips and kissed down his cheek and jawline. Luke threaded his fingers in Michaels hair and pulled the boys head to the side so his neck was exposed. Michael moaned at the action, his knees subconsciously bending so Luke fit between them. The blonde boy sucked scattered love bites into Michaels skin, the tiny whimpers and moans leaving the boys lips ultimately made Luke hard, which then led to Luke grinding down onto Michael.

"Luke, your family is downstairs"
Michael whined, weakly attempting to push Luke off of him. The blonde mumbled something incoherent as he sucked another bruise into Michaels skin, grinding down harder. Michaels eyes rolled back, fluttering shut as he moaned quietly.

"Hey Luke, mum- ah!"
The cut off sentence and loud scream had Luke throwing himself off of the bed and Michael scrambling and falling off of the bed as well. Ben laughed from the door, watching the two teenagers scramble to get up from the floor.

"Um- we- I- What do you want?"
Luke stumbled over his words, clearing his throat a few times. Ben gave a last burst of laughter, wiping fake tears from his eyes.

"Mum wanted to know if you wanted cake"