Hermione Granger and Slytherin?

Percy doesn't know how it happened or why, but before he knew he was sitting at the back of one of Professor Snape's classes, dressed in the same clothes as Draco. He tugs out them. Even with everyone else wearing the same thing, the clothes are still embarrassing. Also what Snape is teaching doesn't makes sense. Something about potions? It's lucky for him that the curly haired girl next to him seems to prefer to do all the work. The only difference with her clothes is that she wears a skirt and what's green on his clothes is red on hers.

"So," she asks. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before. My name's Hermione. Hermione Granger." 

She doesn't seem to like Percy. Great. He nods. "Something like that. My name's Percy Jackson."

Hermione stops what she is doing and stares at him. "Something like that?"

He looks away, as if that can help. "Yeah --"

Snape clears his throat at the front of the classroom and motions Percy forward. When Percy is out of earshot of the others Snape says, "Do you want to blow your cover?" So he was listening. "If anyone is to find out you don't belong it will be Granger."

Percy raises an eyebrow. "Why are you helping me?"

Snape glares at him and leans in closer. "It is important that nobody finds out what you are. "

Then the professor turns on his heel and storms into his office, slamming the door behind him. Does he know that Percy is a demigod? He hopes not. Maybe he thinks that Percy is some kind of educational inpector spy out to crtitic the school. If so Percy labels it a perfect ten on the weird side.

When Percy gets back to his table Hermione asks, "What was that about?"

"He said to pipe down," he lies. "or if we don't something about bathrooms and toothbrushes."

That shuts her up, though it looks like she wants to say more. They spend the rest of the class in silence though too boys at the front of the class keep shooting glances back their way. One has dark black hair not quite as dark as Percy's and green eyes that look like something out the Wizard of Oz. They other one is dorkier, younger version of the twins from this morning. Maybe a brother. 

Percy is all to happy when the bell rings and he hears whispers of lunch. Finally something good. Hermione joins the boys as they leave. The red headed one gives Percy once last look, "Sucks you got stuck with a Slytherin." 

He doesn't hear what else they say because they pass through the doorway and out into the hall. He follows the flow of kids to a large room. There are four extremely large tables running the length of the room. Two on either side of the main walkway. Percy doesn't know what else to do so he finds Draco Malfoy's pale head and darts that way. He is quickly realizes that the color he is wearing has significance.

***

Hermione sets across from Harry and Ron, who are staring at her intently waiting for her to tell them about the new student. The truth is she doesn't know much more than his name and that Snape definitely told him more than to be quiet or else. 

Just after she finishes speaking Ron's eyes go huge and he points over to the Slytherin table. Percy Jackson is sitting comfortably between Draco and Goyle.

"Looks like Malfoy has a new lackey," Harry remarks.

So short I know, but I wanted to update and kinda ran into writer's block. more like a brick wall

no Percy is not going to be Malfoy's friend I just needed him to sit at the Slytherin table so yeah

tell me what you think please i really want to know