Arrival to a Strange World

Percy hits the ground with a thud, the wind knocked right out of him. He staggers to his feet, breathless and a bit scared. Where am I? The air is heavy with a morning mist and in the distance, across a giant lake, there are lights aglow. He spins in a circle, but aside from the water there is nothing but trees. He was sleeping only moments ago, safely tucked in his bed at Camp Half Blood, and then there was a tugging sensation and he was spinning wildly. The next thing he knows he is waking up here.

He stumbles over to the water and splashes some in his face to clear his head. He is not completely surprised to see a naiad looking back at him. He gives a slight smile and goes to stand up, but the naiad grins and grabs his arm and pulls him into the lake. He gasp and pushes her away, "What did you do that for?!"

She stares at him, blinking rapidly and then she speaks. It is a high pitched voice that ripples through the water. Not at all human sounding like the naiads Percy has met before. "How can you breath human?"

"I can breath because I am the son of Poseidon." He replies nervously. He has noticed that instead of feet, she has a tail. She looks more like a mermaid, but that does not make sense. This is fresh water and she should not be able to survive.  

"Who is Poseidon?" she asks curiously.

He stares out her, not completely understanding. "How do you not know?! He is the lord of the sea, of all water! He is a god of Olympus!"

She only shakes her head and hisses,"He is no lord of these waters. These are ours."

His head is beginning to hurt. He could understand the last part. There are many who rebel against the rule of the gods, but he has never met a sea creature who did not know his dad. He quickly gets out of the lake and rushes toward the tree line, dry as he always is. At least that much is normal. 

When he looks up there are two boys standing there looking at him, maybe sixteen or seventeen. They have bright hair and when the grin they remind him suspiciously of the Stoll brothers. One laughs and tells his brother, "Didn't know if it'd actually work. Did you George?"

The other one shakes his head and says, "No Fred. I did not."

Percy stares back and forth from them, trying to decide what to do. The first thing he ask is "Huh?"

"Dude, you," Fred starts.

"got pranked." George finishes. 

Blood rushes past Percy's ears as a few things slide into place. "Conner and Travis. And you helped." he growls.

The twins before backed up, hands raised. "Hey we didn't think a muggle could use a port key." George says.

"Yeah. Should have been impossible." Fred adds.

Percy stops his advance. "A what?" 

The twins laugh nervously and before Percy can stop them, turn around and run. He takes off after them, but his head is still fuzzy and he can't move as fast. The take the fastest path they know around the lake, heading straight for the lights that Percy noticed before. He quickly realizes that they belong to a large castle, which looms out of the mist like something out of Dracula. 'Where in the world did those twins drop me? I'm so going to kill them when I get back! '

He pores on the speed to keep from losing the brothers. It might be a trap. It most likey is one. He just hopes that when they get there everyone from camp will jump out laughing at him for getting so worked up, that being called a "muggle" is just part of the game and that those English accent Fred and George have are fake, that he is still in America.

So yep chapter 2 up. Hope you enjoyed. Please comment. I really want to know what you think of the story and my actual writing. 

Please and thanks.