Professor Mcgonagall

When Fred and George realized that they couldn't easily loose Percy, they dove just inside the treeline and waited til he caught up. It took a lot of explaining and much yelling on Percy's part, but soon Percy had calmed down enough where they could reason with him. They told him all about how they had given the brush/port key to the Stoll brothers, but more as a prank, because nothing would really happen. They had only come out to the Percy would appear, because they had a deja vu moment. They also told him about Hogwarts, wizards and whatever else they could think to say.They all sit perched on the roots of an old tree, Percy on one side and the twins on the other. 

"So this port key or whatever brought me to Hagwarts or where ever, but you say it shouldn't have because I'm not a wizard?" Percy ask incredulously. "And I am just supposed to believe that?!"

"Hogwarts and well yeah," George says. "You're what we here like to call a muggle."

"You don't use magic or you know, have a wand. So you must be a muggle," George clarifies.

Percy raises his eyebrows. "You mean a mortal?" The brothers look at each and shrug. Percy goes on, "Yeah, I'm not really much of that."

Suddenly and with warning, a large wave which had silently been looming up behind Fred and George crashes down over the trio. As the two pick themselves, sputtering and soaking wet, Percy grins. He is perfectly dry and not at all surprised. 

"Bloody hell!" Fred cries.

"What was that?!" George chokes.

"Uhm. Maybe magic or something, but no I don't have a wand. How would a stick help?" Percy says, batting his eyes and cocking his head to the side in mock innocence. The twins are too surprised to do anything, but stare at him in shock. He only wishes that the Stoll brothers were here so that he could dump the rest of the lake and maybe the mermaids on them. "Now why don't we head up to this school of your's and see about finding me a ride home?"

Fred and George nod quickly, but amusement is already sneaking back into their eyes. 

* * * *

As they enter Hogwarts, they are greeted by a very angry looking man with black robes and even blacker stringy hair.  Fred and George smile, but their shoulders are tense as they step in front of Percy.

Fred laughs weakly." Hello Professor Snape. Great night we're having isn't it?"

George pretends to check his watch. "Bloody, will you look at the time. We'll just be getting to class then." 

They turn, pressing Percy ahead of them, just out of direct sight of the professor. He looks like he wants to say something, but instead clears his throat and walks in the other direction as if he doesn't feel like dealing with whatever trouble they have stirred up. Percy is beginning to suspect that he really isn't allowed to be here.  However the twins' luck runs out quickly. At the top of a stairway(which moves much to Percy's surprise) and in front of a painting of a sleeping lady, who is very much on the round side, stands a stern looking older woman with a pointed witch hat laying lightly on her head. She gives them all a disapproving look and motions for them to follow her. 

The woman, who Fred call Professor Mcgonagall, leads them back through the school and into a snug little office. She walks behind the desk where she stares at all them as if deciding the best way to cook them for dinner. Fried or baked? Oh the choices. Finally she says. " I want you all to explain yourselves very clearly and then we'll decide if we should alert Professor Dumbledore now or wait until he returns from the ministry."

"Uhm, who is Professor Dumbledore?" Percy ask.

"Why he is our headmaster."

Great. As if Percy didn't get in enough trouble at his own school, he is getting a free ticket to instant detention here at wizard school in the middle of Europe.

What should happen next? Should they meet Dumbledore or run into Snape again, which by the way will make a very interesting Percy/Snape stand off?