Chapter 39

(Y/N)'s POV

I was constantly looking at my watch nervously urging the jet to fly faster, I was on my way to the salt lake comic con to meet up with everyone else. I had some work to do before flying over so I was meeting everyone but my jet was delayed by an hour meaning I would be cutting it very fine. I had called Chris to let him know what was going on and that I may not make it in time, he calmed my nerves and told me not to worry and just to get there safely. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as the announcement from the pilot to fasten my seatbelt since we were now descending. Once we had landed I was rushed out and into a car in the desperate hope to get there in time, looking at my watch and the length of journey from the airport to the convention centre I could tell I was going to be late. I pulled out my phone and texted Chris,

From (Y/N): Just left the airport will be about a 20 minute drive xxx

From Chris: good, the appearance on stage is in 5 minutes or so, but don't worry about missing it. we have the panel and signing later which you'll be here for xxx

From (Y/N): cool, I'll see you when I get there xxx

From Chris: see you soon love you xxx

From (Y/N): love you too xxx.

We had been driving for about 5 minutes already when the driver told me it would be another 5 minutes or so, "really I thought it was a 20 minutes journey" I ask surprised, he shook his head "no only 10 and there's barely any traffic so may be even quicker" he tells me.

Like he said 5 minutes later we arrived at comic con and I was taken inside and given a mic since the stage appearance had only been going for about 10 minutes or so, which meant I was able to join it. I made my way to the stage entrance and saw Chris in the middle of answering a question with Hemsworth. I quietly jog on stage holding my finger to my lips so the crowd wouldn't scream and give it away, luckily they didn't either that or they didn't notice me at all. I got all the way to Chris and slammed by hands down onto his shoulders screaming boo, he jumps in surprise and screams slightly before turning to see it was me. He gets off his chair laughing before giving me a hugs "so sorry I'm late my plane was delay but I'm here now so its fine!" I laugh, I give Hemsworth a hug before taking a seat. "hi (Y/N), glad you got here, you excited to be at salt lake comic con?" the interviewer ask, I look over at him "oh hi, sorry yeah really excited it looks real nice for what I saw when I was rushing in, it's my first time here yeah looking forward to the rest of the day when I have my breath back" I smile. We move onto some fan questions "hi guys, (Y/N) I just wanted to know since you weren't part of the MCU when civil war happened, what team would you have been on?" I girl dressed in a winter soldier costume asks, "firstly I love you costume" I start "and oh I don't know, if it happened now probably team cap since you know are characters are together but when it actually happened i didn't really know cap so I think i would be torn between the two sides since I get both sides so I don't know, sitting on the fence probably" I answer, "team thor?" Hemsworth suggests making me laugh "yeah team thor". "Chris what do you think of that?" the interviewer ask, Chris smiles shaking his head "well it's obviously a lie, you would so be team cap" he says turning to look at me, I shrug my shoulder "yeah probably" I laugh. We move onto another question from the fans "hi, I love all of you guys, what was the funniest moment of set for each of you" a fan ask, Hemsworth speaks first "you guys love the behind the scene stuff, I guess a recurring moment that I have is when my cape flies over my face during a really serious scene" he says shrugging, "its especially funny when it lands in a way that makes him look like he had long red hair, instead of blonde" I add "mine is a blooper and I hope it goes onto the blooper reel because it was really funny. Basically me and Chris had to do this sequence that involved a lot of jumping from car to car, one car was particularly slippy and caused us both to slip over at some point" I tell everyone, "oh yeah, that actually had to do some changes to the car so we wouldn't slip" Chris laughs "that's probably mine too, because when I thought I had nailed it I then heard the crash of (Y/N) falling behind me" he adds. We continue on with the fan questions until it was time for us to leave the stage and say our goodbyes to the crowd.