Chapter 21

A/N sorry just a quick one, but OMG WOW my total reads are now at 1.5k jesus! i started this maybe about a month or so ago and i wrote about being surprised at having 200 reads but now 1.5k its insane to me! also my demographics started with only readers in america and the UK but now i have people reading my stuff from all over the world so i just wanted to say hi to my readers in: Canada, Honduras, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, India, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark and Estonia!!!! so hi and hope you guys are enjoying it and if you are share it with your fellow avenger fans, if you want of course!! so thanks again for reading this it really makes me smile and brighten my days when i see the comments that are left and that people are voting so thanks so much!! xxx

***

(Y/N)'s POV

The cast had all left that evening, leaving just me Chris and of course dodger. I had woken up quite early so I decided to make breakfast in bed for Chris as a way of saying thank you for all he did for me, I slowly slipped my way out of his embrace and made my way into the kitchen. I had finished making the fried eggs, sausages and toast and was just finishing off the bacon and baked beans when I feel two muscular arms snake around my waist. I jump slightly as I didn't hear Chris come in "morning gorgeous" I smile, "morning munchkin" he replies resting his head on my shoulder not letting me go. He remains like this while I finish cooking, "Chris I kinda need you to let go of me so I don't drop your beans on the floor" I say softly. He groans lightly "but I don't wanna let you go" I chuckle at him quietly "I know me neither but you can cuddle me all day after we eat our breakfast, speaking of which I was going to bring this to you in bed". He lets go on my slightly and kisses me on the cheek "we still can" he whispers "can what?" I reply slightly confused "still have this in bed, just you and me we can watch Netflix on my laptop and have dodger at our feet." He sighs smiling down at me, "dodger near bacon and sausages? You sure about that?" I laugh "yeah maybe on the floor away from the food" he chuckles. I started to serve up our breakfast finishing by pouring the beans onto Chris' plate, I glance over at him to see him pouring a glass of orange juice and a glass of apple juice. "no coffee this morning?" I say slightly surprised, he glances over at me and smiles "nope, just some good healthy juice, plus we have training later so coffee may not be the best idea" he takes a sip before pulling out two trays to put our breakfasts on. We sit down on the bed once again and set up Netflix to watch something I almost get Chris to watch 'not another teen movie' but fail, we end up watching tangled singing along to every song. "we should probably start getting ready for training, as much as I love just lazing around with you" Chris sigh sitting up collecting all the dishes together "you grab a shower first while I clear all this us" he says before leaning over and giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. I watch as he carries out the trays closely followed by dodger who was hoping for scraps, I smile to myself and get in the shower making sure I use the shampoo Chris likes the smell of. Once out I go back into the room just to find Chris in just his boxers waiting for the shower, I can't help but study his super toned body "you like what you see eh?" he chuckles showing off his adorable smile. I tilt my head slightly and walk over "I always like what I see with you" I say placing my hands on his chest, he shifts slightly and clears his throat he goes to speak but I place a finger over his lips "not now otherwise we'll be late". He looks up almost pleadingly he goes to place his hands on my waist but I stop him "later I promise now go get in the shower" I smile as I gently push him into the bathroom. Once he was inside I get changed into some ¾ length leggings and a crop top and loose vest, I pull my now dry hair into a ponytail and let it fall down my back. I decided I would get Chris' clothes out for him for him, I pull out some navy blue track bottoms and my favourite grey top of his. The one that hugs his body perfectly and shows off all his muscles. I lay it out on the bed, when I walk out the door I see dodger lying down outside with his puppy eyes on "oh dodger do you want your breakfast? I thought Chris gave you it?" I sigh "c'mon I'll give it to you now" he jumps up and runs downstairs pausing momentarily to make sure I was following. I had just placed the bowl down when Chris came into the kitchen "(Y/N) I already fed dodger" Chris said as he walked in "you did? He was doing the thing he does when he's hungry" I reply confused, Chris simply chuckles "looks like he con'd you into giving him a second breakfast" I look down at dodger to see him looking up at me innocently "you little rascal" I say rubbing his head. My attention turned back to Chris, he was wearing the clothes I picked out "any reason you picked this top in particular?" he asks innocently. I bit my lip slightly "not really, you just look amazing in it" I say "especially when you're working out" he smiles down at me after wrapping his arms around my waist "you said later (Y/N)? Regretting that decision now?" I say, I shake my head slightly "it makes the wait worthwhile"