Nineteen

Newt was slowly walking up to the pool, that chair awaiting him. (Name)'s heart rate had at least quadrupled as she had ran in, slapping the wand out of the witches hand. The witch had grabbed for it with all her might, but it was too late. The wand had bounced on the floor creating a spark before rolling straight into the pool. It disintegrated right before Newt's eyes as his face had paled even more. He was almost tempted to grab at the water just in a hope to get (Name) back.

She had grabbed his wrist before he could even get the idea. His eyes had slowly shifted to hers, his wide fear filled orbs softening at the sight of her. She was here. "Do you remember me?" He whispered, his eyes watering over already without an answer. (Name) smiled softly while she dried his eyes with the tips of her fingers. She almost cried herself at the sight of him crying. The man she loved so dearly was crying over her. "I remember you. I could never forget you." (Name) said in a whisper as she brushed his hair off of his face.

"YOU!" The witch had screamed as she took a leap forward for (Name). The girl had her eyes widen as she did not even have a single moment to react. Newt had stepped back, pulling the girl along with him as he had done so. The witch had screamed as her body got pulled into the pool of unforgiving black goo, nothing left but the liquid behind. Newt had started at the pool with wide eyes. That was almost him. He took an unsteady swallow before turning to (Name). 

"We need to leave." He said, a soft smile somehow managing to creep onto his face. (Name) had furrowed her brows slightly while she had crossed her arms over her chest. "Where are we going to go?" She asked softly. Newt had turned to his case and wand sitting elegantly in one of her hands. He gently took the objects out of her hand and opened the case up. "We're going to London. London, yeah." That smile still did not fade as for he was excited to bring (Name) to his real home. His real family.

"But, why did you open the case?" She had asked while her eyes fell down to the opened case. Newt had patted the top open edge with a grin. "I'm going to get you out of here. In the case." Newt said with much pep in his voice. 

Just then, all the color had drained out of (Name)'s face.