Sixteen

Ding, ding

The sound of the doorbell had echoed through the large home. (Name) had groaned as she slowly got up, rubbing her forehead as she had walked. The doorbell rang once again, and (Name) huffed out before speeding up. "I'm coming!" She yelled, opening the door roughly with one hand and fixing her messy hair with the other. "Yes?" The girl asked as she had finally pushed her hair off her face. Tina had frozen slightly at the sight of the girl. She wasn't much smaller than Tina, but Tina definitely saw her as someone much more pleasing to the eye than herself.

Tina instantly felt a pang of jealousy. She was not even sure to as to why, but she decided it was because of how she held herself proudly even though she was groggy, the way she still had a smile even though she was annoyed. Newt had walked over, standing behind the short girl ahead of him. Tina's eyes had narrowed. She knew why she felt jealous of the girl, and it had been because she was Newt's lover. And, it was not Tina. She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep and slow breath.

"Mister Scamander, you have broken the law of section 3A and I've been ordered to take you in for going against authority." Tina had said, showing the bright MACUSA symbol badge. Newt knew that Tina was taken back as a MACUSA worker, but he would never had guessed that she would betray him. Again. Newt had slowly pulled out his wand, but Tina had sighed and looked at him with a pained expression. "I'm so, so, sorry." She said, before with a wave of her wand she had done a silent spell to bring Newt's wand towards her.

Newt rushed to get to his case, slipping on his own feet as he ran. It was to no use, though. Tina had grabbed his arm along with (Name)'s.

And just like that, the three disappeared.