Going back

Aph's POV
The thieves are helping us into the castle. I'm dressing up as a maid while Max is dressing up as a butler.

 I'm dressing up as a maid while Max is dressing up as a butler

"NOPE THIS IS TO SHORT!" I yelled. Max was wearing a simple white long sleeve dress shirt and black pants with black shoes. "Calm down!" The other me said. "Yeah you want to leave back to your dimension don't you?" Laurence asked. "Well yeah but-" I tried but got cut off. "Then you'll listen to what we say and wear the outfit!" The other me snapped. "Hmph!" I said. "There we go Aphmau~san! Kawaii~Chan is finished with Aphmau~san's maid costume! With help from Cadenza~san!" Kawaii~Chan said. I nodded in thanks. Then Max came in. "It's night." He said. "It's now or never." Cadenza said. I nodded. Then the other me, Laurence, and Garroth, led Max and I to a secret entrance to the castle. They led us to the halls. "The room should be just down the hall first room to your right. If anyone asks what your doing say your going to Lady Ivy's room. If noble man Max calls you refer to him as master, do what he says unless it's really stupid, if Lady Ivy calls you refer to her as Lady Ivy, do what she says unless it's really stupid. You'll have to go from there." Garroth told me. I smiled and nodded. "Max lucky for you, no one questions butler's." Laurence said. He mouthed the word yes. "Thanks for all your help guys." I smiled at them. They nodded then took off down the tunnel. Max and I started to walk down the hall with perfect posture. Our heads up. Thanks to manner class in our old school. It was the worse class but at least it came in handy. I looked up at Max. His face was blank. He looked down at me. He smiled. I smiled back. We were half way down the hall. They said straight down the hall first room on our right. There was a turn. Max pulled me into the corner. "Aph what's wrong?"He asked. I looked at him. "I know there's something wrong. Just tell me." He said. I looked down.
Max's POV
She looked down. Then she gave me a hug. I was surprised. Then I returned it. "What if the portal isn't there?! What if we never get back to our dimension!?! What will happen to Levin and Malachi!?! What will happen to our friends!?! What will happen to Pheonix Drop!?! What will happen to Abby and Leona!?! What will happen to us if we stay here!?! What will happen to Parker!?! What will happen to Celesta?!? What will happen to Throgina!?! What will happen to everyone and everything I love and care about if we don't return!?!" She asked. "Hey! Slow down! We will get back I promise. You will be in Pheonix Drop with everyone and everything you love and care about. I promise." I told her. She was in tears. "With you? You'll be there with me to.....right...?" She asked looking up at me. I look down at her. I remember a long time ago that I promised not to make any promises I couldn't keep. I just smiled down at her. I kissed her forehead. "C'mon, we have to get to the room." I told her. She wiped her eyes. Then we continued down the hall. "Maid!" A boy yelled. He wore a fancy outfit. He must be Noble Max. Aph stopped and turned around. "Yes master Max?" She said in a sweet tone. Then she bowed. He looked at her face. Then he drew his sword. "Thief!" He yelled. Aph grabbed my hand and ran. " Straight down first door to the right." She mumbled. I got out my sword. She got out a dagger. Then she let go of my hand and swung open a door. "Hurry!" She yelled to me. In the middle of the room there was a huge portal. I looked above the portal. There was a timer until it closed. 10......9.....8....7.... "Aph! You first!" I yelled at her. "Yeah nice try! You in first then I'll follow." She said. The noble was here now. I put my sword away. I picked Aph up bridal style. "Hey!" She protested. I looked down at her. "I said you first stop being so stubborn!" I told her. I ran to the portal. "I'm not leaving you!" She yelled. I quickly kissed her lips. "I love you Aph. I always have and always will. Find someone that deserves your love. Who ever it may be are very lucky." I told her. She had tears in her eyes. 5.....4....3.. "NOW GO! Goodbye! I love you!" I told her. Then I felt something in my stomach. I looked down and saw the tip of a sword. Aph was crying and saying she isn't going. "Bye Aph. I love you and I'm sorry." I told her. Then I threw her through the portal. "Max!" She yelled. I didn't pay attention to her. "I love you" I mumbled. 3.....2....1....0. Then the portal closed. I fell on my knees. I had tears in my eyes. I was about to die. I thought about Aph.
XxFlashbackxX
"Aph... I have a question for you." I told her. "What is it Max?" She asked. "Will.....you.....go..out with me!?!" I asked her. She looked shock. I looked down embarrassed. Then she ran and gave me a hug. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I would love to!" She said happily. I let out the breath I was holding. She released me. "I love you Aph...I promise not to make any promises I can't keep. I promise to always love you and protect you." I told her. Then I kissed her. "I love you to." She said. Then melted into the kiss.
XxFlashback endsxX
I smile at the memory. Then I close my eyes and welcome the darkness with open arms.
Aph's POV
3....2....1....0. The portal closed. Everyone was looking at me surprised. "MAX! No!" I yelled. I hit the portal. "Come back.....please." I said crying. Kaytlen came and hugged me. I sat there and cried. Max is gone.... "Aph....calm down...tell us what's wrong." Laurence said gentley. "You've been gone for 3 days what's wrong?" Garroth asked. "Max.....Max....Max is gone!" I said. They looked around. I know they didn't like him but I could see thy still felt bad. I sat and cried.