War

Aphmaus POV
I grabbed mjolnir and started to rise. I heard Castor say everybody better watch this. This is the return of Lady Thor! Then I was up about 100 yards when the lightning strike me. APHMAU!!! I heard my friends call but they listened and stayed back. Then the lightning was gone and I was flying. I was in my old girl version of my farthers (Thors)armor. I swoop back down and land. Hello there Lady Thor our leader of the Few Castor said and bowed. Hello Hawk eye member of the Few I said. Wait Lady Thor! Garroth said. You are related to Thor! How!?! Garroth asked. I'm his daughter actually. I thought you said you were Xaviers daughter Laurence said. I am but Thor is my biological farther. I said now if you don't mind but we are in war I said. Castor contact them I'll go hold them off and delay there attack. Castor nodded in agreement and pressed the button. Before I left I took the crystal saying Calling all the few members
Katz=Red hood
Sly=iron man
Steven=green lantern
Castor=hawk eye
Alex=superman
Jose=green arrow
Pbat=black panther
And Kala=Wolverine
Come to my location at Phoenix drop! Get ready to fight and take some people back to the hall with us! For Lady Thor has returned! Then I threw it up and Castor shot it breaking it. Let's go hold them off until they get here I told Castor. That won't be necessary! Katz yells from above. We came as soon as we heard the call Pbat said standing next to me. OK me and Castor already fought most of them off but we need more help. Even if we all fight. Got it Katz said. You all heard our leader get these people to the hall! Katz yelled at the few. Abby didn't budge when Kala tried to make her touch the teleporter. Come on kid we don't have all day! Lady Thor said to get you guys to saftey! Kala told Abby. I'm not going anywhere unless it's with Aphmau. She said to Kala. Well that sucks now- I cut Kala off. It's OK Kala I'll get Abby to the hall. OK boss. Kala said then stepped on the teleporter and every one of my friends were gone at the hall. OK let's move! I yelled. I told Abby to hold on to me. She listened and just like that we were either flying or running across buildings. We fought some shadow knights on the way, Abby got to use her dagger. When we arrived there I got caught up with all of the members of the few and explained to my friends what was happening. Me and my freinds went over to asguard. I was holding Abby. Her jaw almost hit the ground! This is wear you lived! She said yep and over there is the hall I said pointing towards the white building. The hall wasn't that nice when we found it it was all ruined and crumbling. But I spent a lot of time and made it in to that and I also built this whole thing but the bridge I made special. I made the bridge out of shooting stars. See how it glows in the dark? Just like stars. She almost fainted! When I said that! You guys can have what ever room you guys want that doesn't have anything in it. But before you guys pick what rooms I have to get you guys ready! And make something special. First I have to do something so every one else but Abby go find a room. Come with me Abby. I showed Abby to a room enterily made of the extra stars. It softly glowed. You get to stay here. Come on Every body just finished picking a room now we need to see what type of super hero suits you will get.