Yandere?

Aphmaus POV
The note said
I always watch you. You are beautiful. I watch every day from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. You don't notice me... but that will soon change... I would kill everyone for you. I love you, and I must have you... no one not a Phoenix,person, superhero, or even a Wyvern will stop me from finding you.
Love, Yandere
I was shocked. YANDERE!? LIKE WHAT THE F**K! I have to go show my friends this. Who could it be. Fenfir? Max? No they wouldn't get there hands dirty. The always follow me. Mike! He has been watching me and he followed me in the forest. It has to be Mike. I took Tobf, Abby, and Parker back to my school. What happend!? Zane asked. I gave the boys the note. The girls stood on their tips toes to see what it said. The girls came over and hugged. I was scared for my freinds. What's a Yandere? Abby asked. A Yandere is someone who loves their senpai so much that they would kill anyone or anything that also loves their senpai to get rid of the competition and when all the competition is gone, if the senpai doesn't love the Yandere then the Yandere usally kills their senpai. They usally have a shrine to their senpai. Emmalyn and Kenmur say together. Abby started to cry. Is there anything we can do on stop the Yandere? If Lady Thor is in trouble we have to stop him. Katz said. No we can't stop him. Yanderes don't feel emotions. That's why they need their senpa. To feel emotions. But they don't love their senpai enough to let them go. Cadenza explained to Katz. I suddenly wasn't feeling well and collapsed.
Katz POV
OK I'll admit that I have a crush on Aph. But who doesn't? I was brought out of my thoughts when she collapsed. I pushed all the girls out of the way. Not one person touch her! Or I will kill her. Mike yelled coming out of the bushes. If you promise that no one will touch her will you let her live? Garroth asked. Yanderes always keep a promise. OK I'll promise that! Mike yelled walking over to Aphmau. Parker and Tbof take Aph to the edge of the forest I know where we can go from there. I herd Garroth wisper to Parker. They listened. We said not 1 person could touch Aphmau. But not everyone knows her as Aphmau! Garroth yelled. We know her as Jess! Ross yelled. We know her as Lady Thor! I yelled. And nobody touched her. A wyvern and Phoenix touched her. We arn't breaking the promise. Garroth yelled. Then we all either got on a wyvern,flew, or ran as fast as a cheetah. We ran all the way to the edge of the forest. Where Parker and Tbof waited for us. Garroth lead us to a pretty much invisible Aphmau. Even Castor couldn't s ee it. And he is Hawkeye! We went inside and there was healing potions and first aid we tried waking her up with a healing potion. Didn't work. The we tried first aid. Didn't work. Then magic didn't work. We all soon fell asleep trying to wake her.
Garroths POV
Every one fell asleep but me and Aron... I think he didn't fall asleep. It's hard to tell because of how silent and still he was and he also wore a blind fold. Then there was a soft white and blue light. Then Irene and Xavier appeared arm in arm. They walked over to Aph and touched her head. Then she woke up. I went over and hugged her. Then Aron hugged her to.