The story of Lady fénix

Aphmaus POV
Guys before I tell you guys the story! Have you guys noticed my dagger? I asked them. You have a dagger? Laurence asked. I show them the dagger.

Now the story! There was once girl named Alex

Now the story! There was once girl named Alex. I told them. She wasn't like the other girls. She had powers. And there was a guy named Luc.
Story:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex's POV
I'm not like the other girls.....I know that. I wish I had a friend to talk to or a mom....or a dad....or some type of family. Not just my dolly. But.......my powers freak everyone out. It was dark out already. I go into my Ally. I had a hidden little house here. It was small but it's home. I get into the shirt that I used as pajamas and wash myself. Then I wash my dress.

 Then I wash my dress

(

Her outfit and what she looks like) I hear something out side. I head outside. I don't have much. So I don't really know why I went out there with no weapon. I looked out side. Nothing. Hmmmmmmmm. Weird. I head inside. I wasn't tired. So I went to a small park by my house. No one really knew about it. I change back into my dress and shoes I grab my dolly.

 I change back into my dress and shoes I grab my dolly

(Her doll) Then I head to the park. The park was closed. I squeeze in through a gap in the fence. I heard a bang. I run across the park. I saw people beating up a kid that couldn't be any older than six. The same age as me. Hey! Leave him alone! I yell at the guy beating the kids up. I was a tuff kid. I was living on the streets so I had to. But I couldn't take on 3, 14 year olds with out a weapon. They turned around. Look here! Who are you little girl? One of them asked. None of your business! I yell at them. You must be that Alex kid! The little girl with no friends, home, or a family. Another one said. Why do you care? I asked them. Because your in our way! The third one growled. I glared at them. They smirked. Let's get her boys! The middle one said. I dodged their attacks. Your gonna have to be faster. I told them. I landed a punch on the left ones face. I kicked the right one in the stomach. And I kicked and punched the middle one. Then someone punched me in the stomach. The middle one turned into a shadow Knight. I could hardly breath. That should keep her down. The middle one said then turned back. When he turned I through a rock at him. Hey! YOU LITTLE BRAT! He said turning around. I got up and got into fighting stance. I got punched in the face. My lip was bleeding and I had a black eye. I got right back up. You won't stop will you kid?! He asked. Not....until......my last.....breath.....I......will....fight. I told them. I had cuts, bruises, a black eyes and a scar beside my left eyes. My lip was bleeding and I could hardly breath. Come on guys! Let's leave them alone! There not fun anymore. The middle one said. Then they left the park. I grabbed my dolly and gave I a big hug. The guy they were beating up earlier was watching the whole time. I was walking towards him. Are you OK? I asked him. I'm fine. He said. Are you OK? He asked. I'll be fine! I'm a tuff kid. I told him. I'm Luc. He said. I'm Alex. I told him. Nice to meet you. I told him. Nice to meet you two. He told me. My black eye was going back to normal and all the swelling is going down thanks to the icy air. Do you know your way home? I asked him. He shook his head. Come on! I'll show you mine! It's small.....but it's home! I told him. I lead him to my underground home. It has a fire in the middle. And torches and lanterns everywhere to. It has a small oven and a little cooler. Are you hungry? Thirsty? I ask him. He nods his head. OK! I told him. I gave him some bread and some water. There you go. I told him. Thanks. He said. We're are you parents? He asked. I don't have parents. My adoptive parents through me out when they found out that I have powers. Powers?! What kind of powers!?! He asked. Let me see your hand. I told him. I started to sing. *Cue music* He was healed instantly. I was healed to. He smiled. I smiled back at him. I've got to say....it's fun to talk to someone! Other than my dolly! Even if it won't last long! I told him. What do you mean? He asked. Well....nobody really talks to me...there all freaked out by my powers. I told him. Powers? He questioned. Oh! Yeah! I have more powers than just healing powers I also have ice powers. When I get angry I have two different powers. It depends the reason why I'm angry. I told him. He yawned. Oh! Um. The bed is over there I tell him. He thanked me and slept. Maybe.....he is my first friend!?! That would make me happy! I hop into the bed next to the one he is sleeping in. Hey Luc? I asked him. Yeah? He asked not opening his eyes. Are we friends?I asked him. If that's what you want. He answered. Yes! I would like that very much! I told him. Then we are friends. He said. Night. I told him. Night. He said.
Lucs POV
I couldn't sleep. I turn and look at Alex. She's my friend. I'm her first friend. I wonder what my friends would think of her. I think they would like her. She's nice. I then fell asleep. When I woke up Alex was up. She makes her own food?! Well it's rude not to at least try it. I don't know if you like meat or not so I went on he safe side and made eggs. She said. Thank you! I said. I tried it. It was delicious. These are good. I told her. Thank you. She said. I have a question. I told her. What? She asked. Wanna meet my friends? I asked. Are you sure? Won't they just laugh at me or get freaked out by me? She asked. If they do then it's there lost. I told her. She smiled OK. She said. Great. It looks like she washed her self and her clothes. Do you have somewhere I can wash? I asked her. Yeah follow me! She said. We went up the ladder and went down the Ally. She led me to a small cave with vines covering the entrance. The cave led to a small water fall. She led me behind the water fall. Behind it there was a pool of water made of rock. Here we are! She said. Only I know about this place! She said. Well now i know about I to. I told her. Yeah guess you do! She said smiling. I washed up and washed my clothes. When I came out Alex was sitting at the entrance of the cave drawing a picture of a bird on fire. Nice drawing I told her. Thanks. She said. Then we went off towards my friends meet up.