The boys

Aphmau's POV
I woke up and did my daily routine. But I put on cherry lip gloss. Then headed to school. I went to my locker to put my stuff away.
Jeffery's POV
Now that Aph and Garroth are rivals for battle of the bands. That will help me win her over. I go over to her locker. I lean against the locker next to hers. When she closed her locker she saw me. Oh! Jeffery! Hi! She said surprised. I saw Garroth running towards Aph. I acted without thinking and pulled her into a kiss. Garroth saw that I pulled her into the kiss. Garroth had an angry expression on. Hey can I come over after school? I asked she said sure.
Time skip to after school
Aphmau's POV
I got home. Zane was at my door. He said he wanted to hang out. I invited him inside. We sat down and watched my little horseys.
Zane's POV
When the movie ended Aphmau said that she was going to get some water. I watched Aph. When she came back she put the water on the coffee table. As she walked over to her spot she tripped and fell on me. She was blushing so much her face was almost as bright as a fire. She looked away from me. I am so happy for my mask. Under my mask I was the same color. She was saying sorry and trying to get back up. I pulled her closer to me. She was looking down. I grab her chin and force her to look at me. Then as I was about to kiss her........ Jeffery walked in. We both jumped far away from each other. Hey guys! Jeffery said. Ever heard of knocking? What if Aph wasn't decent!?! I asked. What? He asked. I rolled my eyes what if she was changing? I asked. In the living room? Jeffery asked. Well she would have no need for changing in her room or bathroom. I told him. She knew I was coming. He said. Me and Aph were in the middle of the couch now. Anyway am I interrupting something? He asked. Just our show. I told him. Well it's over so now we are watching zootopia. Aph said. Great! I love that movie! Jeffery said while sitting on the other side of Aph. Actually I've got to go. I told them. So it's only going to be us. I like the sound of that. Jeffery said while putting his arm around Aph. I rolled my eyes. Actually can I join you guys? Garroth asked. sure. Aph told him. I pulled Garroth aside. Make sure he doesn't do anything! I told him. He nodded his head then sat next to Aph.
Garroths POV
Before the movie started. We turned off all the lights. Half way through the movie I saw Aph yawn. I yawned and put my arm around her. I look at Jeffery. He was fast asleep. I pull Aph closer to me until she laid against me. She smiled. I take her chin and make her face towards me. I kissed her.
Aphmau's POV
Garroth softly kissed me. When we stopped Jeffery woke up. He looked around. Then he saw Garroth with his arm around me. He put his arm around me to. Then Garroth fell asleep Jeffery pulled me close until I laid against him. Then he kissed me. Just as we stopped Garroth woke up. Then I fell asleep. I woke up to two guys each pulling me towards them. OW! I yelped at them. I took the arm that Jeffery was holding. I looked at my shoulder. It was all swollen. Jeffery you hurt her shoulder! Garroth yelled at him. I bandaged my shoulder and pop it back into place. I felt the bandage by cooler. I look under it. Ice? That must be one of my new powers. I put the bandage back on. I look at the boys. What happened to them!?! Garroth used to be gentle and sweet. Jeffery used to be kind and loving. Shut up! I yelled at them. They both went quite. You guys have changed. Not the same people I made friends with. I told them. Then I ran. I went into the woods. I could feel someones presence following me. But I dont care. I ran until I found a clearing.  I started singing to myself. *Cue music* after I finished I cried. I was at the truck of a tree crying. Nice song....is that a way of thanking me? Telling me what song your gonna use for the Battle of the Bands? A voice asked. I curled up and looked at him. It was Gene. No it's not. I told him while wiping my eyes. Gene sat down next to me. What's wrong? He asked. Nothing I told him. He put his hand on my leg. Tell me what's wrong he said. My friends..... there are acting different from themselves. Its weird. I told him looking down. So? Tell your mom or dad. He told me. I would if I could. I told him. What do you mean? My parents and step dad died. I am an only child. So my friends are like my family. He gave me a hug. I was surprised. I fell asleep in his arms. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought.
Jeffery's POV
Garroth and I searched to woods for Aph. I didn't mean to hurt her... then we came across a clearing. We saw Aph sleeping on......GENE!?! Garroth come on! She's sleeping let her get her rest. I told him before he could look.
Gene's POV
I am so happy to finally be the boy that's there for her. She sleeps so peacefully. She has a good voice. We are in trouble for the Battle of the bands. But I'm not gonna think about that right now. I soon fell asleep on Aph. Her head was against my chest.
Lol wow Jeffery! The moment ruiner!