Max!

Aphmaus POV
I woke up. I felt even more tired then yesterday. I fell back to sleep in a matter of seconds.
Kias POV
I woke up. I thought that Aph woke up. Strange... I look at her. I realized that I had my arms around her. She had a small smile. I laid back down. I started to poke Aph. She woke up a few seconds after I poked her. She looked at me. Kia why are you poking me? She asked sitting up. So you would wake up. I answered. She yawned. Are you OK? I asked her. Yeah I'm just.......really tired all of a sudden. She said rubbing her eyes. Weird. Then I felt it. A presence of a shadow Knight. Aph must have felt it to because she looked alerted. Then it vanished. Aph starts to stand up and pick up stuff. I start to pick up the stereo. Then Aph collapsed. I put down the stereo and run over to her. Aph! Are you OK? I asked her sitting her back up. Yeah.......I'm fine I'm just........dizzy. She said. She holds on to a nearby tree to help her gain her balance. When I let go of her she started to walk to the middle of the little place I set up. Then she fell again. I walk over to her and pick her up in my arms. She was shivering. I drape my jacket across her shoulders. It isn't cold out. If anything it's warm. Aph I think your sick. I told her. She shook her head. Whats wrong? I asked her. My vision. The corners of my vision are black. She answered. I felt her forehead she didn't have a fever. I shake my head. Aph I think your sick. You need to get home and rest. I told her. I helped her stand up. I helped her walk over to a tree with a chair in front of it. I place Aph down on the chair and told her to wait there for me. She nodded her head and said OK. I went back and packed the tent up as fast as possible. Kia! Watch out! Aph yelled. Then I felt Aph tackle me at a sword narrowly misses me. It missed me.....but not Aph.
Aphmaus POV
Kia! Watch out! I yelled to him while tackling him to the ground. I felt pain in my back. The sword had put a gash on my back. I was on top on Kia. Trying to keep my breath steady and to keep from passing out. Then something pushed me off him onto the ground. I felt pain n my back and shoulder. My vision was getting darker and darker by the second. I looked at Kia. He was in his Shadow knight form. There were 2 people around him. Both shadow knights. I could tell one was max but I couldn't tell who the other person was. They were about to kill him... I turned. But instead of being a flash of red,white,lightning, or blue, there was a Purple flash. I had a violet purple dress, dark purple streaks and light purple eyes. I had white angelic wings with some purple, I had a blue sword, and these weird markings on my arms that led down to my hand and in the middle of my hand there was a white sparkling jewel. Then I shot a beam of blinding white at Max. Max and the other shadow knight left. I turned back into my normal self. Then as I started blacking out I saw all my friends coming and calling my name. Don't leave Aph. Hang in there. Just don't leave. Laurence said. Then I couldn't hear anyone or see anything.
Kias POV
After Aph turned and shot the beam, I blacked out. When I could see again I saw Aph as her normal self laying in the grass. I looked at the sun. It has only been a few minutes. I looked around. I saw a bunch of people around Aph. I saw Donna putting a wet cloth on my head. Then I looked at Aph. She looked almost peaceful if you didn't know the true story of how she got that way...
*Time Skip to night*
It was to dangerous to move Aph so we all stayed there. After I was quadruple mies sure everyone was asleep. I went over to see Aph laying there on the ground. Dried blood on her cloths. My jacket draped over her shoulders. I go down on to my knees and look at her. There was dried blood on the grass. I force  myself to look at her again. I place a hand on her cheek. This is all my fault. If I was just quicker to defend myself. If I had never brought you out here this would never have happened. I could feel tears streaming down my face. Then I felt a soft delicate hand wipe at them. No one can tell the future. If we could we would just avoid the bad things to happen. Don't blame yourself. She said. She winced at every word she said. I grabbed her hand from my cheek and covered them in my hands. Shhhhh. Get some sleep Aph. Get some sleep. I kissed her forehead and watched her drift off into sleep. After she was asleep I went to sleep to,
Hey guys Jgirl here! This video was an original song by one one of my sister's friends. She sang it at my school's Idol and I thought I would share it with you guys. If you guys liked it then her YouTube is called Hailstorm Music. The song is called Please don't leave me alone. And I haven't uploaded for a long time because my internet has been down. Well see you guys later! Stay Rossume!