Finding Aph

Garroths POV
I woke up to a blazing loud siren. I jumped straight up and covered my ears. Everyone else was doing the same. I looked around. The shell communication amulet was red. I press a button on it. This means Aph broke her shell amulet. Shes in trouble! It was still dark out. Then Gene came in. Guys! Two guys just took Aphmau! Gene yelled. What! Dante yelled. What did they look like!?! Kiki asked. It was to dark to see. But it seemed like he knew her. They were talking. Gene said. I look at the shell. It was showing a virtual map of Pheonix Drop. On it was a red dot. Where did they go?! Dante asked. I don't know. But they were chasing her. I saw ones eyes. They were a piercing gree. He told us. I looked at the amulet. I gave this to her in Disneyland. On Valentine's day. (See chapter 29: Valentine's pt2). I remember it like yesterday. I told her if she was in trouble to brake it. Day or night. Through any kind of weather. We will be there. I looked at the shell. There was a message. I played it out loud. Message: Help....... Forrest.....Mike..... Max.....drug.....help. Aphmau's voice rang out across the room. Then there was crunching leaves and footsteps. Then there was static. Then the message ended. Max. Mike. Took. Aph. I told them. I felt all the color drain out of my face. I knew I saw those eyes somewhere! Mike goes to our school! What's so bad about Max and Mike. I mean yeah I know that they took Aphmau and everything but why them in particular? Once you guys heard there names you guys looked disgusted, angry, and scared. Gene said. Max is Aphs ex. He wants her back but... Jeffery said but didn't finish. He made her lose alot of her memories. He got mad at her and hit her in the head with something. He put her in the hospital. I finished for him. And Mike is Aph's Yandere. Laurence told him. Come on! We have to find her! Dante said. We all left towards Sky's group house. They can help us find Aph. I wish the few was still here. They could definitely help us alot find Aph.
Kias POV
I was about to leave when I saw Gene sitting down on the couch. What are you doing!?! I asked him. Sitting on the couch. He answered. Aren't you going to help find Aph!?! I asked him. Why? He asked. Because you like her. I told him. Do not! I don't even like her as a friend! I told him. I sat down next to him. You sound like me when I first came to Pheonix Drop. I told him. What do you mean!?! He asked clearly mad. That is exactly how I thought. I told him. He didn't answer. I told myself I didn't like her. That I didn't care about her. That I didn't care about  any other friends. Now look at me. I told him. Maybe. But WE are NOTHING alike. He told me. I've seen the way you look at her Gene. You do like her. Even I you think you don't. I told him. I do NOT LIKE APHMAU! He yelled at me. I just can't stop thinking about her... and I can't stop worrying about her....can't stop thinking what if. Like what if she likes someone else what if she is dating someone else. And I like it when I can be there for her. When I see her I feel this weird feeling and when I see another boy looking at her I get mad. Gene said. I smiled at him. What!?! He asked. That's what I felt. You like her Gene. I told him. What is the feeling I get when I see her? He asked. That means you like her. I told him. How!?! He asked. It's what your feeling. Your feelings make you feel like that. I told him. How do I get rid of them? He asked. You can't. You have to live with them. I told him. How do you do that? He asked. You'll find out. I told him. What is this feeling I feel right now? It feels like I'm scared of something having to do with Aph. He told me. Its called worry. Your worried about Aph getting kidnapped. I told him. Why do I now feel like this? And not like this when she was here? He asked. You didn't know you liked her then. I answered. Now that she is gone. Your worried about her. When she was here you didn't need to worry because she was right there. I told him.*Cue music* When I finished we left to go help look for Aph. When we left the house Gene talked to me. Don't you DARE tell anyone about this fire boy! Gene said. I won't! I promise Shadow boy. I told him. In the end I think in the future....the Shadow gang and the Fire gang may have an alliance. Because I think there leaders just became friends.
Gene's POV
I think me and Kia became friends. I dont really know. Is it true though? Do I really like Aph? I dont know. We were looking in the woods. We saw someone drive out of the forest. We hid. I peek out of the hiding spot. That's the guy I saw! I tell Kia. That's Mike. The Yandere. Kia told me. The car was heading South. That means the place there keeping Aph should be North. I tell him. I started to walk away. Then Kia grabbed my arm. No! Wait! He said. What? I asked. He may have done multiple turns on his way past us. One wrong turn and we'll be lost in the forest for who knows how long. Kia said. I thought about it. He was right. We don't know what way the car came from. It might not even be in the forest. It might be on the other side of town and he was just cutting through. Fine we'll wait. I told him. We waited for almost the whole day. The sky was starting to turn a purplish pink color when he came back. We followed him. He led us to a small cabin hidden in the forest. Kia called the others and told them where they were. And where we the cabin is. We are coming.