Aphmau's Problems

Garroths POV
I decided to go take a walk in the forest by phoenix drop. We had no school today because....well......let's just say that Beatrice and Aphmau had a fight and when the principal came to ask what happened Aphmau started crying and said it was Beatrice! She started to yell and threaten me because I was hanging out with the boys and when she tried to get the boys to come over to her table at lunch they refused because they sat next to me. So she started saying all these bad things to me. Aphmau said crying again. She was a really good actor. I wonder if she is going to be in the next play. As I walked I saw a huge tree. I went over to it. It had a door and inside was steps. I went up the steps to see an old tree house. You couldn't see it from any where unless you purposely went right under it and looked up and was looking for somthing. I had some old toys,training dummies, and swords all over the place. You could see the sea. There was a way out of it through the tree. I went to go check it out and.... I saw a lilac, blue, and black figure. She was crying. She had 3 pictures one of a family. Irene,Xavier, and a little girl, the second was of a 10 year old with Thor, the last was Irene,Xavier,Thor, and a 12 year old. It was Aph. We were on a thick branch so I sat down next to her. She looked up to see me. What's wrong? I asked. I miss them. She said through tears. Who I asked. My family. She answered. Why do you just suddenly miss them? I asked her. Seeing all our freinds.....they all have a family.........I'm all alone. No one with me, no mother,farther,brother,sister,aunt,uncle,cousin,grandma,or grandpa.... no one..... I am all alone in this world. She went back to crying. Why are you here? I asked while giving her a hug. This is were I used to come when I was sad. We all built it together. Somthing from all my parents... it being hidden and calming from my mother, defence from my farther thor, and offense from Xavier. She said. I pulled her over to me so she cried on my shoulder. You are not alone. I said. *start music* thanks she said. Then she drifted off to sleep on my chest. Then I fell asleep.