Home

Aphmaus POV
This is the 2nd to last day of Disneyland. I woke up. I took a shower,brushed my teeth,and brushed my hair. Cadenza literally broke in my room and is forcing me to put on 3 different types of makeup. I chose Pepsi lipgloss, eye liner, and light lilac eyeshadow. Or what I like to call it a bunch of gunk on my face. I put on a purple straps top, blue jean shorts, and some purple flip flops after Cadenza left I took all the make up off except the lipgloss. The girls and I decided to break off from the boys and go in twos and meet back up at its a small world. I was with Emmalyn. We went to a stand selling some food and got some soft pretzels. We were half way done with them when some boys came over to us. What are fine ladies like you doing all alone. The one in the middle asked. I rolled my eyes. Emmalyn continued to eat. Well do you 2 pretty little things have a reason? The left one asked. Emmalyn continued to eat. I smiled and did a sweet voice and said Not being with you losers that's for sure and we have boyfreinds. Where are they? The right one asked. There on there way. I told them. I got my phone out and started to text all the boys.
A-whos got stuck with Kenmur?
G-me why?
A-I need yours and Kenmurs help.
L-with what?
A- these 3 boys are trying to hit on us and they won't leave until our "boyfreinds" come.
G-we'll help.
L- I could pretend to be your boyfreind.
A-Emmalyn is with me so I need Kenmur to.
G-Where are you?
A-getting soft pretzels by Tarzan's tree house.
G-We just walked past there like 20 minutes ago.
A-We got here like 10minutes ago.
G- we are here.
A-Oh we see you.
Chat ended
There's our boyfreinds I said. As Kenmur sat next to Emmalyn and Garroth sat next to me. You 3 can go now. Garroth said. I don't believe that you are the boyfriend to that goddess of beauty. The middle one said. Yeah,wanna fight? Garroth asked. It's 3 against 1. What chance do you have? The middle. Actually its against me. You wanna fight for me. Its gonna be against me. OK we'll fight. She will be the easiest fight. The middle boy said. They charged at me from three different angles. I got out of their way. When they weren't looking I climbed up a tree. Where did she go? The right guy asked. Over there behind a tree. The left one said. When they came over. I knocked all of them out. Then I went back over to our spot and continued to eat. Well I guess we're your fake boyfreinds for the rest of the day. Garroth said. Ha guess so. Me and Emmalyn said at the same time. So we have to meet the other girls at its a small world so we can go swimming. Wanna come? I asked them. Sure. They said. We met up with the girls and went to the beach. I changed in to my to piece. It was purple but instead of a usal bottom piece it was a skirt with the usal bottom under it. It didn't go down far so it looked like a swim suit still. We stayed there for the rest of the day then we went back to the hotel and went to bed.Today was the day that we were going home. I was happy and sad. I really liked going to Disney land. We had a lot of fun. We had to be back by 1:00am this time we all went on every single ride there was at Disneyland. Then we went on the best rides a second time. Then watched the firework show then went back to the hotel. We decided to take a plane back. So it only took like half a hour. I sat next to Jeffory and Aron. I didn't think that Aron would like it if I rested my head on him. So I layed my head on Jeffory. He kissed me on the forehead and I fell asleep.
Jefforys POV
I saw the Sky,Ross,The Super hero boys,Aron, and the other pbs give me dirty looks.
Arons POV
WHY DIDN'T SHE LAY HER HEAD ON ME!? SHE WAS STARING RIGHT AT ME! SHE WAS ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP ON ME LOOKED UP and hesitated then went over to Jeffory. We landed and Aph woke up. We all went to our houses. We didn't have school tommorow or all of this week or the next. Yes!