Laurences Brithday

Laurences POV
It's my birthday!!!!! Yes finally! The best day of the year! Next to the day Aphmau realizes that she loves me and asks me to marry her. I get dressed and run down stairs. Cadenza made pancakes fir me. My favorite! The pancakes aren't from me There from Kawaii~Chan. Cadence told me. She told me there was a surprise outside. After I finished eating I ran outside. Aphmau was outdide. She was wearing a purple hoodie, black jeans, a white shirt, and lilac sneakers. Happy birthday. She said. She was as beautiful as ever. Cadenza came out. Now you better be good to your birthday date. She is worth every thing to me. Cadence told me acting like my mother. My mouth was open. My birthday date is Aphmau! I said. No its Michi! Michi said coming out of the bushes. Psh in your dreams Michi. Cadenza asked me if I would be your birthday date. I said sure. But this is mine a day your sisters birthday present to you. She told me. Deal I said. I put my arm out and she took it. We decided to go to the beach. I went inside and got my swim trunks. Then I drove to the beach. The ocean water was warm. Aph stayed on the beach for about 2 hours. Then I splashed her with water. When she looked over to me I looked the other way pretending I didn't do anything. When I turned back around. Aph wasn't on the beach. I didn't see her anywhere. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see the angel herself. The.....Soosh.....a big wave crashed into me. When I could see again I saw that I was at shore. Thanks Lucinda! Aph yelled. Antytime! Lucinda yelled back. Then Aph and I started to have a huge water fight. A few people walked by and asked if they could join in. First it was only a few people from the beach. Then soon it was everyone on the beach. Boys vs Girls. I think the girls won. All the boys came out soaked but some of the girls came out dry. Everyone slowly left. Soon it was only me and Aph. We came here at about 9. It's now like 4. Wow 7 hours. I don't know if Aph has any more plans.
Aphmaus POV
I have 2 more things we have to do. The girls won the water fight. That's what Laurence gets for splashing me with water and then acting innocent. I have to keep him away from this house until 7. Only 3 more hours. Do you have any more plans? Laurence asked. I have 2 more things we have to do. We were walking to the spot were the first activity was. What are they? He asked. You'll see I told him. We stopped. We're here! I told him. We were at a small lake with trees around it. Behind a bush I grabbed a picnic basket. I layed the blanket down and set up the food. We finished eating at 5. 2 more hours. Ok second activity. I told him. I quickly packed up and put the basket back. I drove since he didn't know where we were going. Here! I told him as I got out of the car. We were at laser tag. He loves laser tag. We were on separate teams. I was on blue and he was on red. Some guys were trying to flirt with me they were on my team. Then Laurence got them out. Thanks I told him. Your welcome. He said back then ran off. Then a few minutes after some guys from the other team were trying to flirt with me. I got them out. Soon it was only me and Laurence.
Laurences POV
I saw some guys trying to flirt with Aph I came over there and got them out. She thanked me then I ran off. I was hiding behind a stuffed pillar when I saw guys from my team try to flirt with her. She got them out. I laughed at that. Soon it was only me and Aph. I lost Aph. This was bad. She could be anywhere. I look all around I couldn't find her. Then my chest plate went red. Aph won. I saw her up in a purple tower. I'm an idot. That was the only thing I didn't check. The biggest thing that just so happens to be purple. I saw everyone on team blue congratulate her. I heard the guys say how but that date. I know it's over....but I shot them with the gun. HEY! It's over and I'm trying to get a pretty girl to go on a date later today! One of them yelled. Well she can't. I told him. Why is that? He asked. Because I'm on a date with her today. I told him. The rest of the boys stopped flirting with her. That we played a few more rounds. We stopped when it was 7. Let's head back. She told me. Ok I said. When Aph got in the car I leaned in and kissed her. It lasted for a few seconds. Then we got buckled and started going. She had a few pieces of candy left from the picnic. She gave me some. When we got there I went in my house and...
Cadenzas POV
The party was perfect. I got a text from Aph. She said that he was on his way back and almost there. Everyone hide! I yelled. A few minutes later they came in the house. The lights were off so he couldn't see us. Then Laurence said goodbye to Aph. Then I saw him kissing her. I don't think anybody else saw. Surprise! We said jumping up while he was still kissing her. He jumped alittle. Everyone else looked a little surprised. I could tell they felt akward. I glance over at the boys. They had the we'll talk about this in a second look. The party started. It was fun. It ended with a sleepover. We played truth or dare. Laurence truth or dare? Taylor asked. Truth he said. Is it true that Aphs parents are Irene and Xavier? She asked. I saw Luke and Liz give her a look that says again! Seriously!. Technically no. It's Irene and Thor but Xavier is her step dad. He answered. Nicole Truth or dare? Laurence asked. Psh I'm not a chicken dare me! She said. Fine since your so cocky I dare you to dress up as a chicken,go outside and do the chicken dance up and down the block ten times saying bawk bawk. He said. After every got a turn we played 2 truths and 1 lie.
Aphmaus POV
It's my turn for 2 truths and one lie. My favorite flower is lilac, I beat Laurence at laser tag, My favorite sweet is cake. You beat Laurence at laser tag. Nobody can beat Laurence. Cadenza said. Nope. I said. Your favorite flower is a lilac. Aron asked. Nope. It was my favorite sweet is a cake was the lie. My favorite sweet is cupcakes. I told them. After a few more rounds we decided to watch a movie. Then we went to bed