Laurence

Aphmaus POV
I woke up to a beep on my phone. No one else was awake. I looked at the time it was 5:40am. Who could it be? I check my phone. Unknown number. Strange. I look at what they said.
(U-unknow, A-Aphmau,L-Laurence)
U-Watch this.
A-What is it?
U-Just do it.
I watch the video. It was a video of Laurence saying the exact same thing to Beatrice as he did to me yesterday
A-Why did you send this?!
U-I just thought that you should see that he says it to every girl. So you don't feel special. I doubt that he even likes you. Heck! He probably doesn't even want to be your friend. He is just using you to get Irene to dislike him since he's a shadow Knight and to keep the PGs away from him. Your not special! Look at you! Your a freak! You don't belong with your friends! You belong in the nether with the Shadow Lord! Nobody could ever love you. You aren't a shadow knight! You are basically a Queen Shadow Knight!
A-your lying! Laurence isn't like that! He is loving and caring! He wouldn't do something like that! And I do belong! I belong with my friends!
U-What ever... Don't hate the messenger. I'm just telling you the truth.
A-Who are you!?!
U-That doesn't matter now. Goodbye for now Aphmau... I have a feeling that we will talk again.
There's no way that person is telling the truth! Laurence isn't like that... right? No! I can't believe I would even question it! This must be photo shopped or something. If Laurence says something I believe him. Like I do to all my friends. Besides I've known Laurence since I moved to Pheonix Drop. He hasn't lied to me yet. An I've known this person for like 3 minutes. I don't even know there name! When everyone woke up we got ready, had breakfast, and played games everyone started to head home after lunch. I avoided Laurence the whole time. When I got home I fed the puppies, Tbof, and Parker. Then I had nothing to do. I decided to head to my room and take a nap. It was warm so I didn't use any blankets. I laid down on my back looking up at the ceiling. Sleep didn't come. I got a notification on my phone telling me that it was 2:00pm. I put it down on my bedside table. Before I knew what I was doing I started singing to myself. *Cue music* Nice song. Someone said from the doorway. I instantly sat up. Laurence was leaning in the doorway looking at me. Who let you in? I asked him. He put his hand behind his neck and looked down. I wanted to ask you something. I knocked on the door 3 times. Nobody answered and I heard you singing so I came in. I hope it's fine. He told me. It's fine. What did you want to ask me? I asked him. I wanted to ask if you have been avoiding me. He told me.
Laurence's POV
There was a long pause. Then she looked away. Why though? I asked her. I got a text from an unknown number... She told me. What did it say? I asked walking over to her. Nothing important... She said. Aph.....come on.... what did it say? I asked her sitting next to her on the bed. Nothing! She told me getting angry. Her eyes went red. I looked at her. Then her eyes went back to the soft hazel color they were. The text said nothing so can we just drop it?. She asked me. I knew she was lying. Ok I'll drop it. I told her. Thank you. She said. Then she laid back down on her bed. I laid down next to her. She looked up at the ceiling blankly. Has anyone ever told you that you don't belong somewhere where you have been for a long time and felt welcomed, cared for, and thought you belonged? She asked me still staring blankly at the ceiling. Why would you ask such a question? I asked her. I don't know.... it's just a question that I was thinking about. She told me. No no one has ever told me that. I always felt like I belonged. I told her. Aph......is someone saying that you don belong here in Pheonix Drop? I asked. She looked at me. No. She answered. Has someone been saying that you don't belong at all? I asked her. No. She answered. Then she looked back up at the ceiling. I had to think. There is no way that was just a question off the top of her head. Aphmau wouldn't have asked a question like that. Asking if someone has ever said that I don't belong? This has to do about the text. The text was about me. What does the question have to do about me...it must have to do with Aph. Well there must be someone telling hat she doesn't belong in somewhere or with something. Somewhere or something where she felt welcomed, cared for, and belonged... I already said Pheonix Drop and at all. Well... she's welcomed with her friends....and we care about her... and she has been with us for a long time. Aph? I asked. Yeah? She asked while turning her head toward me. Did someone say you don't belong with your friends? I asked her. Nobody said anything. We just stared at each other. Then she turned her head away. That's all I needed to know. Why would someone say such mean things to her? I put my arm under back and pull her closer to me. I pulled her closer until she was right next to me. Well aren't you a tiny potato? You only go up to my chest. I told her. Don't call me that! She yelled. Ok ok ok! I told her. She smiled. We sat there in silence enjoying each other's company. Then she fell asleep. She was up against my chest. I smiled down at her. I kissed her forehead. Sweet dreams Aph. I told her. I looked around. Her phone was on the bedside table. I grab it. With any luck it will still be unlocked. It was. Yes! I go into her contacts. I scrolled through them. Until I found one labeled unknown. There's was a video. I grab the head phones from my phone and plug them into Aphmau's. After I finished the video I started to read the texts. When I finished reading them I was mad. I took out the headphones and put her phone back. Then I looked at her. She was so peaceful... so beautiful...so calm... I can't believe someone could be mean to her... Just as I thought it she woke up. Mmmmm...Laurence? What time is it? How long have I been sleeping? She asked. It's 2:30. You've been sleeping for about 20 minutes. I told her. Laurence...? Why are you mad? She asked looking up at me. So she could hear that I was still mad in my voice. I proped myself up on my elbows and looked down at her. She did the same thing. Then I kissed her. She was surprised. Then she started to kiss back. When we finished kissing I ended out hovering above her. What was that for? She asked me. Don't listen to what that person said. That video is a fake. You will always belong in Pheonix Drop and in our friends. People all ready do love you. I love being your friend. And there right I don't like you. I love you. Nothing can or will ever change that. I told her. Thanks for that. She said smiling. Then she flicked me. Ow! What was that for. Going through my phone. She told me. Then she gave me a quick kiss. What was that for. For bringing my head back to reality and real life. She told me. Then we both fell asleep like that.