Chapter Thirty-five

In this chapter, Emma, aka Sapphire's sister is 16 years old, while Adam, Elliot's Brother is 17🤗

Enjoy!

(Wednesday)

Emma's POV

"That's not how you sing it." I laughed at his miserable attempt to sing the pineapple song.

He furrowed his eyebrow, "Really?" He blushed slightly.

I shook my head, chuckling, "No- wait wait! Sing it again, maybe the second time will be right."

He glared playfully, "Yeah right, just so you can make fun of me. You sing it." He dared.

I smiled, "Alright," I cleared my voice, "I have a pen
I have an apple!

UGH!

Apple-pen!

I have a pen
I have pineapple!

UGH!

Pineapple-pen!

Apple-pen

Pineapple-pen

UGH!

pen-pineapple-apple-pen." I smiled sheepishly as I ended the song with a bow, "and that's how you sing it."

He bursted out laughing, causing my to shrink on my seat, now I wanna go home! So badly.

"That's hilarious! Can you show me the video?" His eyes light up in excitement.

I chuckled nervously, "Sure."

Just as I was about to open my phone, Loan, our bus driver, stopped at my house.

My eyes widened and got up quickly, "uhh- gotta go now! See ya." I got out and walked to the front door, I rang the bell and waited.

I looked back at Adam and immediately laughed when I saw him pushing his face on the window, making his face weird and messed up.

Charming

I shook my head, when the door opened, I saw Nathan looking at me with a frown, "who're you?"

I poker faced, "Really Nathan? Move."

He looked at the bus driver and waved, smiling awkwardly, "she used to drive me to school when I was in highschool." He mumbled to me.

I turned around only to see Adam sitting next to her, talking about something.

I smiled softly, "isn't she the sweetest?"

"What? Hell no!" He walked back inside, I followed behind.

"Why? What did she do?" I asked out of curiosity and amusement.

He rolled his eyes, "well, let me think," he held his chin, "she used to come super early, only to leave if I'm five minutes late! I hated her ever since she did that." he shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow, "five minutes? Dude Saph and I were the ones who used to wake you up every morning! Do you know how hard that was?! And she waited, not five, but ten minutes for you! She has other people to pick up, you know?" I said pointedly.

He waved me off, "you talk too much." And walked upstairs to his room.

I rolled my eyes and stared at my phone, should I?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Later that night, I ended up calling Adam. Twice. But he didn't answer.