Chapter nine

Week seven_(Thursday) *2 weeks later*

Sapphire: so you sure you're okay?

Rose: I'm fine, I'm at my friend's house. I told you yesturday I was going there.

Sapphire: well sor-ry for worrying.

Rose: haha thanks but no thanks. I'm okay.

Sapphire: okay then. Umm can I ask you something?

Rose: sure, go ahead.

Sapphire: umm how are things with Elliot?

Rose: Well, he mostly spends time in his room, only gets out for bathroom or to get his food, but eats in his room. I don't even see him when he goes to school everymorning. He basically runs out of the house :'(

Sapphire: it's because of me! :(

Rose: No! what you did what was the right thing. I was alone in this, you helped me, they haven't got close to me ever since that night. I thanked you before and I'll thank you again... thank you :)

Sapphire: stop it! You making me blush.. O.O

Rose: haha okay, but I gotta tell you something.

Sapphire: what?

Rose: two days after that night, he came to me and tried asking about you, when I said that you were fine, he left and never spoke to me again. He still cares about you ;)

Sapphire: well, just between me and you, I kinda miss him. But I'm afraid to face him after what happened, I mean I've never been angry like I was that night, I feel embarrassed.

Rose: One question- do you regret saying what you said that night?

Sapphire: no!

Rose: Well then, there's no need to be shy or whatever you're feeling rn.

Sapphire: it's just ugh fine fine. Okay. I'll see if I can do this.

Rose: you can. Don't doubt yourself, you're stronger than you look Saph.

Sapphire: So I've been told.

Rose: Good, now held your head up, back straight, shoulders tight, and march.

Sapphire: yes mam!

I closed my phone, quickly changed into some jeans and a sweater.

I pulled my wavy brown hair into a ponytail, took my hand bag and ran downstairs

I pulled my wavy brown hair into a ponytail, took my hand bag and ran downstairs. It was too early to go for the gathering but that was my porpuse. It was almost 5:30. And the family starts gathering at 7, so I have plenty of time.