Chapter seven

Every Monday sapphire's family (mom's side) have a girls night. They decide where to gather each time. And this time, they decided to gather in her grandfather's house.

Week five_ (Monday)

I was in my mom's car with her and Emma, going to my grandpa's house. I was holding my math notebook, studying for an upcoming test. Why is this so easy and complicated at the same time?!

I closed my notebook, the same time my mom parked the car. We both got out, while walking to my grandpa's house, I turned to look at his house. It doesn't even look the same, even if nothing really changed, it looked like it was haunted. Deserted. Lonely.

I sighed, I opened the front door, got to the living room and met with the rest of the family, some were talking, and some were laughing. Same old same old. Though I'm thankful that my family was this close. I put my notebook on the coffee table near the love seat, and sat next to Maya who was talking to my older cousin Gemma. Gemma is a very determinate person, if she wants something she'll use all her will to get it, she's also known for being tone deaf, I mean she would sing you a very famous song, but there's no way you'd recognise which song she's singing, she's also very friendly, she would never put you in an awkward position.

"But I don't know where to get it. Where do you recommend?" Maya asked her, I think they were talking about make-up. Oh Gemma is also good with make-up, like really good.

"I buy brushes from insta, I choose like random makeup accounts and buy their brushes, then I would see which one is the best, by so far iheartmakeup *not real, I made it up* sells the best." Gemma replied shrugging.

Maya nodded understandingly then turned to face me and smiled, "Hey gorgeous, how's it goin?"

I smirked, "all's good, studying for a stupid math test." I said pointing at the notebook next to me. She chuckled and shook her head.

"You brought it with you? Why would you do that?" She said in disbelief and amusement.

I raised my eyebrow, "hun how do you think I get the grades?" Yes I'm a nerd or whatever, I get good grades.

"Cheating?" She asked jokingly.

I gasped putting my hand on my chest, "I would never." I said dramatically.

The night continued like always, the aunts stayed in the living room chatting, and us; the cousins went to the guest room, which we like to call it the game room, because we always stay there and play, talk or just simply hang out.

My oldest cousin Hope told us to sit in a circle, when we did she spoke, "okay we are going to play a game?" She smirked evily. We all stared at her weirdly.

Isabelle, Maya's older sister rolled her eyes, "don't worry about her, we had a horror movie marathon last week, it messed up her brain". We all had a knowing look.

Hope glared at her, "shut up Bell. Anywho, in this game we'll be getting to know each other." My eyes widened at what she said, along with Maya, Emma, Gemma and Isabelle. But we all agreed, Aunt kelly, my uncle's wife came in. Aunt kelly isn't just a family, but also a friend, she's very trusting and understanding, she doesn't judge you, and she helps you with any problem, my cousins always go to her for help, I don't because I'm too shy to do so.

"Hello girls, what're you doing?" She asked.

To which Hope replied, "We're going to play truth, each girl will have to ask a question and everyone needs to answer them honestly. Even the person who asks will answer, and the questions have to be personal." She finished wiggling her eyebrows at us, while rubbing her hands together in an evil gesture. "Come join us aunt kelly."