Chapter sixteen

[Warning: gonna get a little steamy here, but nothing serious.]He he he.

This is the after party.

Week eleven _(sunday)

Kristen's POV

Mr and Mrs Jones went to sleep half an hour ago, it was only me, Nathan, Peter, Maya, Rose, Sapphire and Elliot, all sitting in the living room. We were talking about funny and embarrassing memories, we were already half way through laughing when Peter suggested we should play a game.

I noticed that Peter, Saph's cousin, was very funny, he would do facial expressions and voices you would die laughing. "Dirty Truth or Dare?" He suggested.

It didn't take us long before we settled down in a circle, with a half water bottle in the middle. "I'll go first." Nathan spook.

He spun the bottle, and it landed on Maya, both of them held a smirk on their faces; Nathan's held an evil one, while Maya held a challenging one. Oh boy.

"Truth or Dare?" Nathan asked slowly.

"I'll go for truth, since I always choose dare." Maya said.

Nathan made a silent evil laugh, "so you have chosen."

She nodded, "so I have, just ask me the damn question." She said impatiently.

"My question is, have you ever watched porn?"

We all laughed at his question, Maya scrunched her face in disgust, "ew no! I might not be innocent but I would never." She shivered.

So it was Maya's turn, she spun the bottle and it landed on Peter, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Well, we all know that you lost your innocence," she wiggled her eyebrows, "just tell us how it went?"

He pursed his lips, "what am I supposed to say? I guess I was nervous as fuck," he chuckled, shaking his head, "I remember I still had that weird hair cut, I went to this girl's house to do our project, and her parents were there."

A lot of Ohhhhs was heard, which made him chuckle, "We got a little intimate, one thing led to another, we were both half naked in bed," he blushed slightly, "I wore a condom that she gave me, and was ready to do it, was I still nervous? Fuck yeah! I was yelling like a girl inside my head," We all snickered, he smiled amusingly, "let's just say I had trouble finding the right hole." He finished quickly, shrugging.

We all bursted out laughing, all of us commenting.

He took the bottle and spun it, it landed on me, "Truth." I said without hesitation.

"What is your favorite sex position?" He asked. A few chuckling here and there.

"The spoon." I shrugged laughing. I took the bottle, and it landed on Elliot. "Well, hello there." I spook, using that smirk.

He raised his eyebrow with an amused look, "Dare."

Sapphire stifle a laugh, covering it with a cough, I just smiled, "You do know this is dirty truth or Dare right?"

He nodded, so I continued, "Alright then, I dare you to. ." I took a moment to think, then looked at him, "give little Saphy over there a lap dance."

Nathan's face went pale, while Peter laughed his ass off, Maya joined him of course, Rose giggled, a blush on her face, Sapphire was shell shocked, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

Elliot, well, there wasn't much of a reaction, he just stared at me with a confused look, "You want me to give her a lap dance?"

I nodded, a smirk on my face, I looked at Sapphire and winked. "You both can do it privately, but you need to video tape it."