Chapter twenty-five

Week twenty-three_ ( Thursday )

I grabbed my phone after changing my clothes, I noticed a text from Elliot.

Elliot: when are you coming?

Sapphire: soon.. why?

Elliot: I wanna give you your present.

Sapphire: and how are you going to give it to me? :/

He didn't reply immediately, did he really think he can just give me the present? Right in front of my parents?

An idea quickly came in mind.

Sapphire: I have an idea.

Elliot: what is it?

Sapphire: I'll have to call Maya first.

Elliot: okay, text me the plan asap.

Sapphire: Kay ^_^ see you soon.

I called Maya.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey, where are you right now?" I asked.

"On my way to grandpa's, you?" She asked.

"still in the house, can you pick me up?"

"Yeah sure hun, be there in 10."

We both hung up, I texted Elliot.

Sapphire: Maya's picking me up.

Instead of replying, he called me. My heart started picking up its speed, even after all this time being together, I'm still not used to his voice, my body reacts to it more than I like. Oh get a grip Saph.

"Hey." I spoke softly.

"Hey," he greeted back, his voice was low and deep, Jesus christ, "so how are we going to meet up? I mean your relatives might catch us."

I sighed, "Umm," I tried to remember the plan, "oh we'll just meet at the second street, my cousins never drive there."

There was silence at the other side, the only thing I could hear was his soft breaths, "I miss you." He mumbled.

A smile slowly crept its way to my face, "I miss you too." I mumbled quietly, as I laid on my bed.

"I can't wait for you to come, so I could hold you so tight in my arms, your organs will pop out."

I laughed, "You're so romantic." I said sarcastically.

"What can I say? I'm the master." He spoke confidently.

"There you are." A girl's voice spoke from the other side. What the hell?

"What do you want?" Elliot's faint voice spoke.

"Oh wow, after everything, you're still talking to me like that? I just missed you babe." She replied excitedly.

"Get out of my room!" He yelled.

She scoffed dramatically, "Fine, I'll see ya later." Then the door was shut.

Elliot sighed, "anyways, I hope I see you soon, text me when you're there okay?"

"Mhmm." I hummed, then we both hung up.

I froze in my spot, I didn't want to think that he was cheating, that's the last thing I want to fill my mind with. If I deny it, and it turns out to be true, then I'll become that stupid and naive girl, but if it was a lie, then I have trust issues. I need to trust him, he wouldn't do that, why would he stay with me if he wants another girl.