chapter twenty-nine

Okay so after what happened between them, new years passed and Sapphire has made up her mind to start fresh, open a new page. Obviously it wasn't easy but she had Maya by her side to help her..

But! She also vowed to never forget Elliot, and never stop believing in their friendship.. they might have fought and broken up, but they're  still the same childhood buddies.. and Sapphire will never forget that.

Week one_ ( Thursday )

Holding the strap of my backpack tightly, I entered my school, starting my senior year with a scowl.

As I walked down the hallway, I saw friends laughing, talking, pulling each others in warm hugs. I continued my way to my locker, throwing my bag in then shutting it.

"Oh my god guurll! Wassap!" Kristen came by my side, wearing a toothful smile.

I put on a smile and hugged her tightly, "my god I missed you! Haven't seen you since for-EVER!" We both laughed.

"I feel so lonely guys, hug me dammit!" Lucy demanded.

I chuckled and hugged her, "how was Turkey?"

"So amazing! I have a lot of things to say to you guys! Shit I won't stop talking till I get it all out, let's go to our place and talk!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Throwing the bag on the floor, I jumped on my bed, long day.

Emma laid on her bed as well with a tired sigh, "I don't want this, I want summer break back!" She wined.

I rolled my eyes, no thank you.

After changing to my pajamas, I grabbed my phone and checked it for the sixth time today.

No texts from him, I frowned.

'What do you expect dude? You broke up with him, do you think he would just call or text you like everything is okay?' The voice spoke.

I breathed out harshly, I miss him.

'Pethitic.' She scoffed. 'It's been one week!'

I rolled on my back and stared at the phone screen, should I text him?

'Do you think it's a good idea?' She asked.

Is it?

Don't think Saph, just do.

I looked closely, last seen today at 3:21 AM!

So I'm not the only one who checks our chats. I smiled softly, but quickly wiped it off. Probably false hope.

I waited for a reply, but didn't receive anything, so I closed my phone and went to eat something.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-