Chapter thirty-two

It's been so loooong😭😭

Unedited!

Week two_ ( Tuesday )

Sapphire's POV

Just one more day. One more day and we'll be released.

I mean I gotta admit, I did enjoy the quiet time I spent in the hospital, and my casual bonding with Nathan, but I do miss the loud noises in grandpa's house, or the lazy warm atmosphere of my room, or the family games and movie nights with my family. I just need to suck it up for another 24 hours until the time comes for us to leave.

"Honey, do want to drink some water?" Mom asked, pacing around the room for some unknown reason.

I shrugged, "okay," she quickly went to the mini fridge and took a bottle of water, then handing it to me. "Mom can you sit for at least two minutes?"

She sighed defeatedly, "well I need to make sure everything is prepared for today, when you grow older and be more responsible, you'll understand." She continued pacing around, then finally sat down and checked her phone. She dialed a number and held the phone to her ear.

Oh right, The Browns are visiting today, I completely forgot!

"Hello?" Mom spoke, "CinnaMan bakery? Yes I'd like to make an order for 4 o'clock-"

I sighed and checked my phone, there was a text from Maya.

I took a deep breath

Am I ready? I can act like I'm ready.. Yeah I can do that, does that make me ready? no, but no one needs to know that.

I sent her yeah I'm ready, and closed my phone.

"Who's coming?" Nathan asked mom, who ignored him completely and continued talking on the phone.

"The Browns." I answered, he turned his face towards me.

"Oh." He nodded.

"Is Peter gonna come today?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I don't know. He said yesturday that he's meeting up with his friends today, maybe he's gonna come at night, but I'm not sure."

I nodded, "Nathan talk to me." I demanded, smiling sweetly.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"

"I want to talk to someone."

"No."

I pouted, "why not?" I whined.

"I don't wanna talk to you." He shrugged.

"You're so mean! I'm your sister." I tried to reason with him.