Chapter thirty-three

Week two_ ( Tuesday )

Joshua's POV

I watched her walking out of her car, light wind brushed her soft ombre hair, she faced some struggle to hold her stuff, locking the car with a click.

I inhaled deeply, taking the nicotine from the cigarette, then exhaled, letting some of the poison in my lungs, much better..

As she moved smoothly, I fought the urge to check her tiny frame. So little, but a women.

She walked straight to her grandpa's house, and rang the bell.

She waited, tapping her foot impatiently, eyes scrunching a little from the sun's heat.

As I waited along with her, a car stopped beside me, Isabelle's face glanced my way curiously.

I already knew who it was, I didn't bother to look at her, she might look like an innocent angel, but I've never been more disgusted by her.

A devil in disguise.

She walked inside my house without a care, I knew she was waiting for me, the thought made me sick, a twisted feeling in the pit of my stomach.

If only I can vomit on her face.

I turned around to enter my house, when curiosity got the best of me, I glanced at Isabelle one last time. A smirk wanted to appear when I saw her still looking at my way, but she snapped out of it when the door opened, and she got inside.

I sighed annoyingly and entered hell, I walked straight to my room.

"Joshua." Rose called quietly.

I stopped and looked at her.

"How long is she gonna keep coming? I don't like her." She expressed softly.

"That's non of your business." I replied harshly.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "it is my business, you're my brother."

"That doesn't mean you get to know everything about me."

"I don't know anything about you." She fired back.

I ignored her comment and walked to my room, opening the door and slamming it with force.

Caroline jumped from my bed a little, then placed a hand on her chest, "You scared me."

Good.

I crossed my hands, "is this gonna be a routine?"

She smirked, "only if you wanted to be." She said it as if I have a choice.

She plays with her words well, manipulative, always testing me.

The biggest mistake I've ever made.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I tilted my head.

She stood up and walked towards me, hips swaying naturally without an effort, eyes cautiously staring at me, a small grin works up on her face, making her eyes glow.

"You do Joshua, everyone has a choice." She stands inches away.

"Really?" I asked, not believing a word, she nods in return.

I placed a hand on her cheek, softly caressing her tanned skin, focusing on the small freckles.

I leaned closer, kissing her full lips gently, as if savoring every inch. She places her palms on my chest, stepping closer to me, pressing her lips harder, chest to chest.