Chapter thirteen

Week nine_ (Thursday)

Everyone finished their meals, and Max thought of having dessert, I don't like cakes or anything sweets, only chocolate chip cookies will get to me, but unfortunately, they don't have that.

When everyone was chatting, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I got up from my seat, took my hand bag with me, then walked towards the restaurant's restroom. The lady's room and men's were next to each other.

Just as I was about to enter, someone grabbed my arm, and turned me around. Elliot.

I looked at him confusedly, "what?" I asked.

"Shhh." He quietly shushed me by putting his index finger on my lips, his actions were hesitant, he then gently pushed me to the wall, placed both of his hands on my cheeks, my eyes widened when I saw him leaning in, my breathing was becoming fast but quiet, he stared at me with steady eyes looking right through me, my eyes started to close the more closer he got, and so was his, I could feel his hot breaths against mine.

Just when he was inches away from me, I talked, "Wait!"

He pulled away a little and opened his eyes, "what?" He had a poker face on, but you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Are you seriously going to kiss me here? Next to a bathroom? What if someone saw us? I don't want to be in trouble! I don't even know how to kiss- I've never kissed before! And I don't even know why-" He quickly placed his lips on mine, shutting me up.

My eyes widened at his action, I kept staring at his closed eyes while he kissed me, I didn't noticed that I wasn't kissing him back, until he removed his hands from my cheeks and placed them firmly on my waist, pulling me closer to him, that's when I realized it was real; he was actually kissing me. Holy mother of cows.

That's when I closed my eyes, and kissed him back, I moaned quietly, his grip on my waist tightened, I dropped my hand bag to the ground, and placed my hands behind his head, one hand was gripping his hair, while the other was behind his neck. Somehow this feels wrong but so right at the same time.

Without asking for my permission, his tongue entered my mouth, and I took it fully, everything was happening fast, I felt like I was on air; so light, my knees were trembling. He grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it up..... It felt wrong, I've read a lot in wattpad stories about these types of kisses, but I never knew how it felt. For me, the feeling was so alien, I felt my stomach tightens; his touch burns my skin, to be honest, I wanted to push his hand away from my thigh, but I stopped myself from doing so.

It's not everyday that a boy touches me, and when this boy comes along, it just doesn't feel like this was supposed to happen

Back to the A-mazing kiss.

I pulled away for a sec, just to take a breath, but quickly kissed him back. Damn it's like I can't get enough of him.

I heard him groan when I traced my fingers down his arm, up to his hard chest, then down to his abs, feeling his muscles tightens under my touch.

Eventually we pulled back, and I leaned my head against his chest, feeling a hard blush creeping it's way to my cheeks, his hand dropped my thigh, and kissed the side of my head, then placed his chin on my head, I felt his fast heart beat. Holy shit.

After moments of trying to catch our breaths, we pulled away. I looked down, I couldn't make eye contact with him, when I looked to my right I saw a very shocked Rose and Maya standing there, with their jaws dropped down, and eyes wide. Great, just great.