Chapter twenry-six

Week twenty-three_ ( Friday )

I rolled my eyes, "of course you wouldn't mind." I muttered.

He chuckled, "she's right though, we should try a second date."

I shrugged, "okay."

"I don't mind being a third wheel you know?" Kristen chimed in, shrugging innocently.

I chuckled, "why third wheel? You could always invite Nathan." I smirked.

She glared at me, "Now why would I do that?" She flipped her hair, "I'm better at being a single pringle."

I shrugged, "he'll always be up for it though, you can always give him a call and he'll run to you faster than Speedy Gonzalez."

She slightly blushed but shrugged it off, "I don't need men in ma life girl, I just need Wattpad and food." She smiled happily.

I nodded in agreement, "True true, we don't need the trouble."

Elliot cleared his voice, I looked at him, both Kristen and I laughed, "don't forget about me."

"Now how do I do that? You're pretty irresistible."

Kristen sighed, "I love watching couples talking sweet shit and all, it makes me feel a bit lonely, but when I think of food, it always brings me back to reality."

Elliot looked at her weirdly, "You really love food."

She sighed dreamily, "Mhmm."

I chuckled, "she's not the only one."

Elliot raised his eyebrow, pointing his finger at me, "You too?"

I laughed, "well yeah, who doesn't love food."

He chuckled, "We all love food, but she does this thing on her face where it's seems like she's having sex with it."

Kristen playfully glared at him, "I do not.. well I can't seem to confirm that, I'll have a talk with myself later."

We continued talking, teasing and laughing till our food came, Peter was holding two trays, facing some difficulties with his poor balance.

We held our sandwiches, but before I can take a bite, Kristen stopped us.

"Wait!" We all stopped, looking at her, "how about we make a food challenge?"

Peter was the first one to speak, "nope, no way. I wanna eat my sandwich in peace." He rejected.

Kristen shrugged, "alright, then it's just Saph and Elliot."

I sat straight, "what about you?"

She smirked, "Someone has to watch over, see who finishes first." She explained.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Elliot, I smirked, "ready to lose loser?"

He smirked, "bring it on winner wannabe."

If he only knows I'm a fast eater.

"Okay, prepare you sandwiches. Ready, set, eat!" Kristen spoke.

I started taking big bites, quickly chewing and swallowing. Bite, chew, swallow. It went on like this, till I finished the first sandwich, then I quickly unwrapped my second sandwich. And started digging.

"Damn, the girl can swallow," Kristen commented, "wonder what else she can swallow?"

I immediately chocked, coughing while glaring at Kristen.

She just had to say it.

I drank water from the bottle, then looked at Elliot, only to see him finishing his second sandwich, then looked at me, he saw my unfinished sandwich laying on the tray then smirked.