Chapter ten

Week eight_ (Monday)

The school bell rang indicating lunch break, it's about time.

I walked to my locker, putting my book in, then walked to the school's soccer field; where my friends and I sit.

I saw them sitting on the third level bench, I jogged up to them and sat next to Kristen. "I actually cried, like tear after tear ran down my face. It was too much." Lucy exaggerated. Probably talking about one direction.

Kristen turned to me, "Sup bitch."

I gave her a nod, "Wassap." Then turned to Lucy, "what made you cry again?" I asked.

She looked at me and chuckled, "1D published their music video 'History'. And I cried when I watched it." She shrugged.

I shook my head, chuckling. Of course. Lucy is half American, half French, she has light brown big eyes and short straight light brown hair, she's god damn beautiful and her curvy body adds up to it. Lots of boys wanted to date her, but she doesn't like these stuff nor does she like the other; a one night stand, she wants to meet "the one" when she's older and wiser. Her family is like a salad of countries, her dad is American, and her mom is French, her grandmother; father's mom is Spanish, and some of her family lives in Turkey. she is a One Direction freak, she knows every little detail about them, and a big Larry shipper, she reads Larry novels and such in wattpad. And if you ever, and I mean if you ever insulted them just a little bit, then you my friend have a death wish.

Kristen on the other hand, is an anime geek, she watches anime after anime, non-stop, and she gets into it like how wattpaders react when reading a novel. She's half American, half Philippino, her dad is amarican, and her mom is philippino, and she's like the coolest mom ever, Kristen's family are like a group of friends. Her family; her mom's side live in Philippine, but she's always in touch with them.
she has light brown skin, dark brown cat eyes and full lips, she has long wavy black hair, curvy body, and she's short, she has an Asian beauty, a unique one. She had a past relationship but decided to stay single for as long as she can, and I think she has a small crush on Nathan, I mean they both like anime and they have the same taste in music, I secretly ship them both. Kristen had been through stuff but it turned her into this wise, down to earth person.

We all became friends in freshmen year, when we noticed how many things we were in common. And we became even closer when we started reading wattpad. It was like our thing.

Lucy and Kristen continued talking about something, but mind was occupied with another. I was thinking about him, we have been texting for the past five days, non-stop. He's just so funny, and caring. I like how time runs and things changes fast. Like how I couldn't make eye contact with him, or say "hi" before, look at me now, texting him and all. I like it. Very much.

"What're you thinkin about?" Kristen asked, looking at me with a curious look.

I faced her with a boring look, "nothin, just tired, I feel like today have been moving very slow. I just wanna go home, where I can cuddle in my warm bed." I smiled dreamily, just thinking about it makes me happy.

"Don't we all?" Lucy chuckled. We talked for a few till the bell rang.

We all groaned, standing up then walked downstairs. On the last stair, Kristen tripped and almost fell down. She wore a shocked face.

Lucy and I stared at each other then bursted out laughing

Lucy and I stared at each other then bursted out laughing. Kristen glared at the stairs, "bitch what!" She looked at us then started chuckling.

We both walked inside the school and saperatedly to our lockers. I received a text from him:

Elliot: I hate school -_-

Sapphire: who doesn't??

Elliot: nerds duh.

Sapphire: not all nerds like school :/

Elliot: really! Give me one nerd who doesn't like school.

Sapphire: me!

Elliot: but you're not a nerd..?

Sapphire: why would you say that?

Elliot: because you're fun, cool and obviously hot.

I blushed uncontrollably at this.

Sapphire: I know ^_^ but you're just judging them. They are called nerds Coz of thier hard work not personality.

Elliot: okay okay I got it. Nerds can be cool.

Sapphire: kay well gotta go. Have history :(

Elliot: damn. Want me to text you till the end of our lives?

I stared at his text confusedly for a few moment.

Elliot:_till the end of the period* sorry ^-^

Sapphire: don't you have a class?

Elliot: So?

Sapphire: ELLIOT!!

Elliot: WHAT!

Sapphire: pay attention in class :/

Elliot: you got me worried for a sec, I thought something happened.. but okay I will.

Sapphire: thanks ^___^

Elliot: hehe no problamo amigo.

I smiled widely as I turned off my phone, took my book then walked to my history class.
__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

My excuse.. um just felt like it ^-^

I LUV YA'LL SOW MUSH ♡~♡~♡~♡~♡