Chapter eleven

Week nine_(Wednesday)

The bell rang indicating the end of english final. I bolted out of the class to find Kristen and Lucy, I saw them walking out of class. They saw me and walked towards me.

"The exam was so easy!" I said happily. All this week I have been studying, stressing and eating a lot of donuts. It gave me tummy-ache, but boy oh boy did it feel good when I saw the exam's papers.

"So easy! Someone's getting an A" Kristen did a happy dance. Which caught a little attention from others.

"Did you write the answers?" Lucy asked, it was kind of a thing we got used to it, writing the answers on our hands then we would talk about it.

"Yeah, for the first question, it was C, A, B, C, then C." I finished.

Lucy smiled widely, "Yesss, all correct."

"Guys stop talking 'bout the exam, this is our last day of torture and I wanna get the hell outta here!" Kristen said tiredly.

We walked out of school and to the parking lot. The weather was a bit hot today. Great, sweat is the new sexy, eh?

We sat at a bench, talked about everything, mostly about finals. "If only there was a way I could close my eyes and open it them BOOM! College." Kristen spoke with so much hope in her voice.

I put my hands on her shoulder, "Kristen, Kristen, Kristen."

She looked at me with a frown, "why did you call my name three times?" She asked confusedly.

"I just thought if I called your name like BloodyMary, you'll come back to reality." I said with fake sympathy.

She chuckled, "Fuck you." We continued joking, laughing and whatnot, till my brother came to pick me up.

I heard his car horn but I ignored it for a specific reason. "Uh Saph, Nathan is here." Lucy stated.

"I know." I said innocently, she gave me a confused look, Kristen peeked behind me then her eyes widened.

"Shit! He's coming our way." She spoke horrified. For some reason, Lucy and Kristen are afraid of my brother, it's either that or they're ridiculously shy. Yep they're shy, no one can be afraid of Nathan, he's just so inoccent looking.

I heard Nathan clearing his voice, I turned around and saw him standing in front of me, with his arm crossed and a raised eyebrow. "Yes?" I asked politely.

He rolled his eyes, "don't waste time Saph, I got places to go." Like where? Your room?

"Well first, let me introduce you to my friends." I stepped aside, he furrowed his eyebrows, "meet Lucy and Kristen."

"But there's only one girl." He said confusedly.

I turned around and saw Kristen standing alone, hugging herself shyly.
"Where's Lucy?" I asked Kristen. She looked at me then to Nathan, then back at me and pointed behind her.

From a far I saw Lucy fast walking towards her car. I chuckled at her, Kristen smiled but held her laugh. Lucy is the most shy person in the group.

"Well um, Nathan meet Kristen, Kristen meet my bro. You know the one you daydream about everytime I talk about him." I smirked, which earned me a glare from Kristen and Nathan.

Kristen blushed, her cheeks couldn't have been redder. "Saph, stop it." Nathan warned me.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I sassed him. Kristen rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, I'm used to her." Kristen assured him, her voice was as quiet as a mouse. Never have I ever heard her like that!

Nathan looked at her, wanting to say something, but was toung twisted. "Um uh yeah, Saph we- we need to leave. Now." He didn't look away from her. Yeeeeeeep!!

I shrugged, "Sure, uh Kristen, need a ride?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, with wide eyes, then looked at Nathan, "um I don't know, I mean Nathan has plans, a-and I don't wanna um-" She blushed even more.

Nathan shook his head, "It's no problem. I'll be fine. Do you need a ride?" He asked smiling politely.

She smiled a little, her blush slowly fading, "Yeah, thanks." She said.

I have a good feeling about this....I can assure you people, the ship has sailed and never coming back.

I got inside the passenger's seat, and Nathan opened the door for Kristen, I couldn't help but smile, Nathan isn't the nicest person I know when it comes to girls, always treating them with a hard attitude, being mean, so this is a first for me.

He got inside, then started driving out of the parking lot, "so Kristen, where's your house?" He asked.

"Oh it's not too far from your house. Just drive to your street then I'll lead you." She said, she's trying not to be shy, but I can see the blush on her face.

Nathan nodded his head, the five minute drive was filled with silence, until I stepped in, "hey Kristen, what happened in Tokyo ghoul?" I asked, as you know Kristen is an anime freak, same goes to Nathan, see where I'm going with this?

"Ugh, hiedi died! Can you believe that? I just can't." She shook her head in disappointment, and you can see the sad expression.

Nathan looked at her from the rear view mirror, "Wait, you watch Tokyo ghoul?"

"She watches anime in general, just like you." I said annoyedly, though I saw my brother smiling...!!

I'm trying my best to keep it in, but I couldn't stop the smile on my face, this is just the beginning, but with time, who knows what's gonna happen.

"Have you seen One Piece?" Nathan asked.

She let out a laugh, "have I seen one piece? Are you kidding me? I breath it."

They continued talking about bunch of anime series, until we arrived at her house, "This is your house?" Nathan pointed at the white painted house.

"Yeah, thanks for the ride."

Nathan saw a group of guys hanging around near her neighbor's house, they didn't look very nice, he narrowed his eyes at them, Kristen was about to open the door when-"Uh Kristen, I'll walk you to your door."

He opened his door then went to hers, she gave me a confused look, I just smirked and winked. They both walked to her front door, they stood there for a few seconds, obviously saying their goodbyes, then she got inside, and Nathan came back to his seat.

All the way to our home, a blush has printed on Nathan's cheeks.
__________________________________

Is Nathan starting to have feelings? For a girl!!!? OW MA GAWD

I CAWN'T BELIEVE!

Who's shipping Nathan and Kristen?? I know I am😏

(Kathan/Nisten) ❤❤

Hope you likey ^_^

Make sure to press the star thingy before you leave⭐, and a comment if you like.