Chapter 18

18)

Austin's POV*

I just stared at her, she likes me? I liked her, but now I like Charlotte. A lot actually.

"No, no." I smile. "I'm not dating you ever." I say to her, I look into her eyes. I could tell she was hurt. "Nicole I'm sorry, I just really like Charlotte. I used to like you though." he says, and she gives me a small smile.

"Austin, it's fine." she says. "I understand, but do you want to play basketball with me?" she asks.

"Nah, I'm gunna hang with my babe." I say walking away from her leaving her alone.

Nicole's POV*

He left me standing there, alone. I shrug my shoulders and walk down stairs to the gym. I walk into the gym and only a couple people are there, I grab a ball and begin to shoot.

I shot from every angle and the ball went in the hoop. I stood at the half line and shot. Swish! The ball goes in the hoop, I catch the ball when it comes back at me. And I shoot again, swish! The ball goes in the hoop.

"Wow, you're pretty good." a British boy says, I turn around and see the boy I talked to the other day.

"Thanks." I say, I totally forgot his name. His hands grab his curls and he pushes them out of his face. "I'm sorry, I forgot your name, what was it again?" I ask.

"It's Harry." he smiles. "And yours babe?" he asks, I look at him and raise a eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I'm from England and I call people babe." he says.

"It's okay, I don't mind." I shyly say. "My names Nicole." I tell him.

"Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl." he says grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it, I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?" he asks.

"Yeah I'd like that." I smile.

"Good, are you done play basketball?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I'll be here tomorrow." I say throwing the ball one last time in the hoop.

"You're pretty good." he says to me.

"You told me that." I say laughing.

We walk out of the gym, and we start walking. I have no idea where we are walking, so I just let Harry lead the way to where ever we were going.

"Come this way." he says, I nod and follow him. I speed up and walk next to him, next thing I know he has his arm around me and we are in a field.

"I had my first kiss here, up a little bit more. We were against a tree, pretty steamy." he smiles, and he lays in the grass. "Lay next to me." he smiles, I smile and lay next to him. He wraps his arm around me making my head rest on his chest.

"Shall we get to know each other?" he asks.

I nod, "we shall." I smile. "You go first." I say.

"Okay, I'm 18, I'm from England, my favorite color is orange, uh I worked in bakery, my birthday is February 1st, and I have a sister named Gemma." he tells me.

"What brought you here to Miami?" I ask.

"I don't know, I decided to move here and go to school. I wanted to be in a place where it's really warm, so I decided on Miami. It's really warm here and I love it." he says.

"I do too." I say. "Alright I'm 17, my birthday is February 17th, my favorite color is purple, I haven't had a job but I really need one, I live with my mom, and I don't have any siblings." I tell.

"We have close birthdays!" he says. "We can party together!" he says laughing, and I start to laugh.

"That actually sounds fun, but we have to wait another year." I sigh. "I actually had the worst 17th birthday ever." I say turning on my side to face him.

"Whys that?" he asks looking at me.

"Well before I was dating Andrew Constancio and I cheated on him by mistake and then he broke up with me and he was being a total ass hole." I say.

"Oh I know him, he started the rumor about you and that Austin kid dating." he told me, what?!

"What?! Are you serious?! He told me he didn't! That little fucker!" I say really pissed off. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Austin's number. It keeps ringing and he doesn't pick up.

"Hey it's Austin! You know what to do!" his voicemail says.

"Austin it was Andrew who started the rumor about us." I leave the message and hang up. I thought about it, why did he do that? Did he see us kissing, oh gosh... Probably.

"Harry, I love hanging out with you but I'm gunna head home." I say.

"Okay do you wanna hang out at my house tomorrow?" he asks.

"Yeah that sounds good, see you tomorrow." I say.

"Bye Nicole." he says hugging me, I hug him back. I let go and head home

-------------------------

Hey there! sorry I didn't update before I've been busy and our vacation is over :'( but today we had off. hope you liked this chapter, yes I'm a mahomie and directioner. I guess I just decided to put Harry in it. vote comment peace👌 may the odds be ever in your favor (I'm a hunger games fan, and I love Joey graceffa and he says that a lot)